Nursery Tech - Lick Skillet Nursery
Company: Hatfield Quality Meats Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Welcome to Country View Family Farms! We're a progressive family
owned company with deep roots in raising healthy pigs to make
quality pork for our families and yours. Headquartered in
Pennsylvania, we have operations in PA, IN, and MI. Known for being
industry leaders in our practices and animal care, we live by our
core values of ethics, integrity and stewardship.
"Be Me Be Clemens"
Country View Family Farms is a subsidiary of Clemens Food Group.
Come grow with us as we continue to vastly expand our swine
operations. Join a team of individuals passionate about
We're Hiring a Nursery Technician for our Indian Trails Nursery
in Modoc, In. In this role, you will provide day-to-day care for
the piglets on our farm. Enjoy our progressive operations including
electronic feeding, top-notch biosecurity practices, along with
half our herd being antibiotic free. You will report to the Nursery
Manager and will be a vital component of our daily operations.
We Offer a competitive salary and bonus system based on
performance, along with a comprehensive benefit program including
medical, dental, prescription coverage, short-term disability, life
insurance as well as paid time off and educational assistance. In
addition, we offer a generous Sharing Plan, which includes a 401k
with company match, and profit sharing.
What You Would Be Doing
- Daily monitoring and evaluation of animal health and
- Maintain accurate records and submit them in a timely manner to
- Ensure a safe work environment by using safety equipment and
following safety protocols.
- Monitor barn environment to ensure animal comfort and
- Perform routine maintenance and pressure washing as
- Provide high quality feed and water to animals daily.
- Assist in moving piglets as directed.
- Follow animal welfare policies and procedures to ensure humane
treatment of animals at all times.
This Role is for You if:
- You have a High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
(GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You are multi-task oriented and a team player.
- You have the ability to define problems, collect and interpret
data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can physically be
standing on your feet a majority of the day with the ability to
lift 50 lbs.
- You are able to tolerate a barn environment, which may include
animal dander, manure, dust, blood, odors and frequently noisy
- You are available to work Monday thru Friday, with some
weekends and holiday work required.
- You are committed to meeting and exceeding industry standards
in care and welfare of our animals.
Keywords: Hatfield Quality Meats Inc, Dayton , Nursery Tech - Lick Skillet Nursery, Other , Winchester, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!