Packaging Line Lead-Nights
Company: Edgewell Personal Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Edgewell is a global team of over 6,000 visionaries, doers and
makers. Our secret is people, and we have an inspiring and
collaborative global force of them. Our portfolio of over 25 brands
touches lives in more than 50 countries by making useful things
joyful. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers,
strive for more sustainable ways to beautify and bond, and do it
all with not only confidence but determination.
- Produce and package quality products in a safe and efficient
- Line start-up and shut down.
- Assign job responsibilities and being responsible for team
- Ensure that process procedures and company policies are
- Responsible for meeting production rate, follow schedules,
enforcement of GMP/FDA requirements, having proper components on
line, and meeting current product quality standards.
- Coordinate daily activities (start, stop, and break).
- Ensure all SAFETY rules and procedures are followed.
- Maintain all documents relating to performance of production
line (Production reports, Quality reports, and all other required
- Oversee all aspects of line maintenance, make minor repairs,
and coordinate major repairs with appropriate personnel.
- Responsible to see that housekeeping is accomplished to
maintain department in "customer ready" status.
- Provide training for new team members to line, including job
- Maintain team culture.
- Communicate and receive quality and production information
before and at end of shift.
- Coach team members for improved performance.
- Conduct team meetings.
- Know how to operate lift trucks.
- Cross train team members to perform all jobs including lead
- Perform all other supervisor directed tasks.
- Produce a quality product while obtaining production goals in a
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- High school diploma
- Mechanical ability
- Leadership and team building skills
- Excellent math, reading, and communication skills
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES / DECISION MAKING
- Responsible for all team functions and responsibilities
- Follow all production schedules
- Maintain all production and quality records
- Maintain a safe working environment
Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to
create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas
can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit
discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental
status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, veteran status or any legally protected status in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We listen
deeply and speak directly to create an environment that's open to
difference. We aim to bring joy to not only the products we create
and the people we serve, but our colleagues across the globe
Keywords: Edgewell Personal Care, Dayton , Packaging Line Lead-Nights, Other , Sidney, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!