LexisNexis Encore (Return to Work) Program:
In today's world, successful careers are fluid and often do not
follow a traditional path. At LexisNexis, we see great potential in
experienced individuals who have taken a career break for two years
or more and are now looking to return to their chosen profession.
The LexisNexis Encore program is an opportunity to re-engage.
During the 14-week paid internship, participants will join roles
and teams that complement their skills and experience. With 1:1
mentoring, skills-enhancing workshops, and leadership networking
opportunities, this program eases the often challenging and
stressful transition back into the workforce. Upon successful
completion of the Encore program, participants will be evaluated
for a permanent role at LexisNexis.
- In order to qualify for the Encore program, you must have been
out of the fulltime workforce for a minimum of 2 years*
Be part of something bigger.
Knowledge may be power, but you need to put the right knowledge
in the right hands at just the right time to create truly powerful
solutions. That's exactly what you'll be able to do at LexisNexis.
We're a leading global provider of content, tools and analytics
that help customers around the world enhance productivity, improve
decision making and advance the rule of law. If you're passionate
about driving and developing successful new business opportunities,
we're looking for you.
Associate Account Executive - Telesales
In this important role, you'll be responsible for generating new
business revenue through the sale of LexisNexis products, services
and content within your assigned territory. We're looking to you
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals.
- Develop detailed strategic plans for growing business.
- Identify, qualify, manage and close on a strong pipeline of
- Deliver actionable forecasts, customer, competitive and market
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of LexisNexis products,
content and solutions.
- Articulate competitive differentiators and our value
- Collaborate with other sales team members to secure new
We're seeking a self-motivated, results-driven professional
- Related Bachelor's degree.
- 1 or more years of experience generating new business sales,
preferably in a business-to-business environment.
- A new business "hunter" mentality.
- Strong prospecting, selling, negotiating and closing
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to effectively partner and collaborate across
- In-depth knowledge of Strategic Selling techniques and CRM
In addition to the incredible rewards of advancing the rule of
law around the world, a career with LexisNexis enables you to enjoy
an amazing compensation and benefits package and limitless growth
potential within a fast-paced and fun working environment. Find out
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity
employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated
during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion,
sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status,
protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or
disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access
our online system, that individual should please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also
contact us on 1.855.833.5120.