United States of America
HOH12: Wheels & Brakes - Troy 101 Waco Street, Troy, OH, 45373
This Senior Associate, Credit position plays a key role in
achievement of Collins Aerospace cash flow goals. This position
will interact with Collins Aerospace external customers as well as
a variety of internal customers within the Collins Aerospace
Business Units to drive timely payment of accounts receivable.
Communication of potential issues and/or concerns from the Senior
Associate to the SBU is critical to the success of the position. In
addition, accurate customer account reconciliation and specific
reporting is required to support business activity and ensure
alignment with customers.
- Generate Statements of Account and reconcile the statements
with the customers
- Contact customers to request payment and to identify issues
within the Statement of Account
- Utilize SAP to enter promise-to-pay, dispute and other payment
- Ensure that payment details are received with each payment
- Understand customer buying and payment processes to develop
strategies to effect prompt payment from customers
- Perform credit evaluations on existing and new accounts and
recommend credit limits on accounts; submit credit override
- Recommend Credit Holds and communicate credit decisions to
- Understand specific SBU requirements for specific processes,
approval limits, and authority levels, and employ standard work to
be in compliance with the same
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is
- Minimum 2 years experience with Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft
- Must be willing to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and react to changing customer
- Must be a US Person/ Permanent Resident 'Green Card'
- SAP experience
- Financial Statement analysis experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience
While this position is currently remote capable, candidates must
be local to Cedar Rapids, IA or Troy, OH.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader
in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the
global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
When you join our finance team, you're joining a team whose
impact stretches across the world, and even beyond. Our team
supports 70,000 employees across the U.S. and around the globe. As
a United Technologies Corp. subsidiary, we operate with our own
business reporting structure, financial dashboards and earnings
metrics. This reporting relationship allows finance team members to
implement innovative tools for the aerospace market in a
stand-alone business environment. At Collins Aerospace, you'll be
not only be advancing your career, you'll be leaving your mark on
the future of advanced technologies.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We
believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver
the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We
are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto,
additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness
insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong
ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require
a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace,
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms