Ctr Exc Project Manager - Miamisburg - IS Project Management - FT/Days
Company: Kettering Health Network
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Kettering Health is
a not-for-profit network
of nine hospitals,Kettering
outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access
to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting
technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary
brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000
employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to
transforming the healthcare experience with world class health
services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated
the 50th anniversary ofKettering Medical
are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect
regardless of religious preference.
offered at the network every day.
- Work with management to identify new process improvement
opportunities in the areas of quality, cost, and performance.
- Evaluate and analyze current process measures and
- Analyze and identify opportunities to reduce process variation,
improve process capabilities, and optimize process
- Develop process improvement initiatives to increase operational
efficiency and productivity.
- Facilitate the deployment of new and changed processes to
provide improved results.
- Develop standard procedures and policies in relation to
- Train and coach staff and management throughout improvement
- Assist and guide staff and management with structured
- Able to function as Improvement Project Manager for assigned
service line, site, or hospital.
- Ability to manage multiple Service Line or campus level
improvement projects at any given time.
- Develop and maintain processes, tools, and methodologies that
support systematic improvements in the areas of planning,
decision-making, resource allocation, status tracking, and project
- Ability to communicate, manage, and provide clear direction to
staff, management, and appropriate stakeholders. (typically Senior
Leadership and/or Project Sponsor).
- Collaborate with departmental and organizational
Project/Program Manager resources.
- Communicate appropriately with leadership by providing project
status reports, productivity impact analysis, and planning support
in accordance with organizational and departmental standards.
- Ability to identify project risks and mitigation
- Prioritize projects in alignment with Kettering Health Network
goals and strategies.
- Support and collaborate with operational leaders in the
development of project plans for approved projects. Aid in the
identification of project goals, overall objectives, and
- Ability to identify and resolve change management issues
between projects and affected departments. Support the resolution
of issues as needed.
- Capability and experience facilitating diverse teams including
clinical teams and physician teams highly desired.
- Ability to work through project initiation which includes,
collection of business requirements, operational assessment, and
- Proven experience with building strong relationships with key
customers and effective communication strategies.
- Ability to perform process analysis, research, project design,
operations management, and data quality/integrity
degree in relevant field (Engineering, Business/Operations
Management, or relevant healthcare degree)
degree in a relevant field with years of quality experience, is
Management Professional (PMP) certification or ability to obtain
within one year
in Lean or Six Sigma
- 3 years
work experience in leading improvement projects utilizing defined
methods (project management, continuous improvement,
experience building strong relationships with key customers and
effective communication strategies
analysis and modeling is a plus
in software applications such as MS Office 365 Suite, Visio,
database applications, MS Project, Minitab, etc.
in a process improvement discipline (e.g. Lean, etc.) or equivalent
healthcare business systems and processes preferred
Keywords: Kettering Health Network, Dayton , Ctr Exc Project Manager - Miamisburg - IS Project Management - FT/Days, Other , Miamisburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!