Hiring Now: Master Maintenance - 3rd Shift
Company: American Trim
Posted on: September 16, 2021
- Good understanding of PLC’s and capable of using laptop
computer to troubleshoot the automated systems and assist
Electrical Engineers with support on PLC’s.
- Communicate and work with technical support staff in Business
Units on the complex production operations.
- Install and troubleshoot multiple automated systems as
mentioned in the job summary.
- Perform advanced preventative maintenance task and develop or
enhance the preventative maintenance practices that are already in
- Travel off-site with potential for extended overnight stays for
seminars/training and for training and buy-off of new
- Act as a mentor/trainer for other maintenance or production
people who may or may not have the same skill level that you have
developed for a given system.
- Attend continuous education classes and/or training courses as
requested by supervisors and management for improving your overall
- Install, troubleshoot, and/or repair any of a variety of
electrical equipment (i.e. motors, controllers, etc.) hydraulic and
mechanical devices per all OSHA requirements.
- Interpret blueprints or other written specifications for
electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic applications.
- Comply with all safety and housekeeping standards.
- Perform any task that are asked of our Maintenance
- And other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Experience Required
- PLC Training.
- Experienced and Qualified Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician
Journeyman or Senior Maintenance Person with proven skills.
- Have completed training in multiple areas of automation,
electronics, and/or tooling.
- Degrees, certifications, or continuing education credits with
applicable on the job experience in these areas a plus.
- Ability to work with engineering and assist with the planning,
design reviews, buy-off and start-up of new equipment, and the
modification of existing equipment to improve and automate our
- Good oral or written communication skills.
- Blueprint reading ability for electrical, hydraulic, mechanical
and pneumatic systems as well as engineering drawings (i.e.
- Ability to use a variety of precision measuring instruments
such as tape measure, micrometers, calipers, volt meter, amp probe.
Oscilloscope would be a plus.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Mechanical ability to use tools of the trade, e.g. drill
presses, lathes, grinders, etc.
- Welding capability - stick/tig.
- Lift truck skills - requires successful completion of lift
truck training class/examination.
- H/VAC knowledge and experience.
- Potential for mandatory extended stays up to one week out of
- Ability to work with and train other maintenance or production
- Capable of being a leader on the floor to support company
- Work overtime as needed.
- Work at heights of 10 to 50 feet.
- Must supply and own hand tools.
- Dirty/oily work environments.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. of a non-repetitive
- Must practice safety lockout/tagout procedures when working on
- Sometimes required to work alone – and other times very close
- Able to cope with stringent deadlines while working on
equipment needed for production.
- Ability to work while wearing a respirator.(Physical exam
- Good eye/hand coordination, dexterity, and adroitness.
- Requires standing, walking, and/or moving about for periods of
time in excess of one hour.
- Perform position requirements while wearing eye, ear, foot,
and/or other protective devices as required.
Keywords: American Trim, Dayton , Hiring Now: Master Maintenance - 3rd Shift, Other , Sidney, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!