Culinary Aide / Wait Staff - $2400 Sign on Bonus
Company: Otterbein Senior Life
Posted on: October 11, 2021
$2400 - September 2021
*NOTE: Bonus offer available for a limited time!
Bonus is subject to change. Ask your interviewer for
Otterbein is currently seeking a talented Culinary Aide / Wait
Staff to join our team at our vibrant, not-for-profit
retirement community. Culinary Aides assist in the preparation and
serving of quality food to residents, guests, and employees under
Apply from your phone! Text OTTER to 89743
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we supply PPE
(Personal Protective Equipment) to keep you and our residents safe.
Additionally, we have implemented stronger infection control and
testing procedures in all Otterbein locations.
- Must have a smile on your face and give great customer service
at all times to residents, partners, and guests.
- Must have good attendance.
- Must take ownership of nursing neighborhoods while working in
- Must be able work hand in hand with the nursing department in
order to serve the residents.
- Prepare and set-up of all menu items according to
- Accurately service hot and cold food items, condiments,
utensils, etc., onto trays on a moving tray line according to tray
tickets and menu spread sheets.
- Restocks cafeteria of other areas with food and supplies in a
courteous, timely manner.
- Serve meals to residents in a courteous, timely manner.
- Scrape dirty trays and dishes and the loading and unloading of
the dish machine.
- Hand wash pots and pans, and other designated items.
- Maintain the kitchen facilities in a sanitary manner including
floors, walls, all equipment, and utensils.
- Safely handles a variety of chemicals and educates employees
about the same.
- Assists in kitchen where needed.
- Ensures that a clean and safe environment is maintained.
- Communicates and cooperates with dietary personnel and other
- Maintains resident rights and confidentiality.
- Interacts positively with residents, family members, personnel,
and visitors under a variety of conditions and circumstances.
- Follows Universal precautions and Infection Control
Education: High School diploma or GED
Experience: 0-2 years in food service within a
Long Term Care environment preferred
Keywords: Otterbein Senior Life, Dayton , Culinary Aide / Wait Staff - $2400 Sign on Bonus, Other , Lebanon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!