Hiring Now: Assembly - 3rd Shift
Company: American Trim
Posted on: October 15, 2021
- Produce daily job assignment as assigned by departmental
Supervisor or Line Leader
- Apply adhesive switch to exact locations to make finished
- Handle parts so as to avoid surface damage.
- Unpack, inspect, and repack shipments of various Decorated
Products and/or Automotive parts.
- Operate with limited supervision and prioritize work
- Assembly boxes for shipment.
- Responsible for producing quality parts, primarily visual, and
first inspection of product.
- Accountable for quality and productivity goals.
- Perform inspection to customer expectation on parts received
from outside suppliers (switches) or internal operations
- Communicate problems, concerns and/or needs with internal
- Communicate with Supervisor, Quality Engineers, and other
departmental employees on opposite shifts, if appropriate, in
regards to production, quality, problems, and/or other related
- Communicate with other members of the line in troubleshooting
- Communicate and initiate action for defects detected in
- Ensure that the job and setup are run according to
- Ensure that the job is run in environmental compliance after
instructions from Supervisor/Environmental Group.
- Perform routine housekeeping in work area as necessary.
- Any and all other tasks/duties assigned by the Supervisor
Education, Skills and
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic reading skills.
- Knowledge of basic math.
- Understanding of basic technology of the area.
- Knowledge of quality control procedures and customer
- Able to work effectively with others.
- Medium level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with
- Be experienced in production environment in meeting schedules
Understanding of packaging and assembly
- Repeated lifting, packing of items (3 to 6 lbs.).
- Requires some heavy lifting, up to 50 lbs. of a non-repetitive
- Work with sharp tools and sharp edges on parts.
- Attention to detail in inspection.
- Must work as part of a work team.
- Requires standing, walking and/or moving about for time periods
in excess of one (1) hour.
- Requires some sort of repetitive turning and/or lifting motions
to be performed
- Work overtime as needed
- Work with pressure of meeting schedules, personnel issues,
- Basic computer/PC knowledge/skills preferred.
- Work with all levels of employees.
- Perform position requirements while wearing eye, foot and/or
other protective devices as required.
- See Job Description or better
Keywords: American Trim, Dayton , Hiring Now: Assembly - 3rd Shift, Other , Sidney, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!