Company: Gamber Family Dental
Posted on: November 22, 2021
As an executive assistant you'll apply your professional skills
in a wide range of tasks including:
- Maintaining appointment schedules and calendars
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
- Making travel arrangements including flight and hotel
- Maximizing the executive's time by reading, researching, and
routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting
and analyzing information; initiating phone calls on their
- Email management
- Managing expenses
- Conducting research on various topics
- Other executive admin responsibilities as neededYour Skills and
- A minimum of 1 year of direct hands-on experience in a role
related to executive assistance and administration.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced knowledge of online tools and software such as
Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Outlook, and Zoom
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Strong writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and
comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of
deadlines.CompetenciesAccuracy and Attention to Detail -
Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention
to detail; ability to process information with high levels of
accuracy.Confidentiality - Knowledge of practices and policies
governing disclosure of information about the organization, its
business activities, and employees; ability to apply this knowledge
appropriately to diverse situations.Decision Making and Critical
Thinking - Understanding of the issues related to the
decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and
accurately, and reach productive decisions.Desktop Tools -
Knowledge of and ability to use office support tools available on
the desktop (e.g., word processing, e-mail, presentation software
and spreadsheets).Effective Communications - Understanding of
effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to
effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas,
information, and needs through the application of appropriate
communication behaviors.Flexibility and Adaptability - Knowledge of
successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with
changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as
needed.Listening - Knowledge of effective listening issues and
techniques; ability to gather, clarify, and apply information
transmitted verbally, while exhibiting a genuine interest toward
the speaker.Office Administration - Ability to carry out ongoing
office administration tasks effectively and efficiently in support
of local and remote teams.Job Type: Part-timePay: $20.00 per
- Monday to Friday
- On callAbility to commute/relocate:
- Dayton, OH 45420: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Schedule management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Travel planning: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Gamber Family Dental, Dayton , Personal Assistant, Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!