Operations Coordinator - HMSHost Dayton Airport
Posted on: November 22, 2021
HIRING NOW - Operations Coordinator for HMSHost International
Airport! WITH A CAREER AT HMSHOST, YOU REALLY BENEFIT!
- Comprehensive Benefits including medical, dental, vision care,
long term disability, short term disability, and life
- Flexible spending account for health expenses
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid Vacation
- Free Parking
- Free Meal Allowance Per Day
- Great Promote-from within career opportunities
- Fun and Engaging Environment!
- Safety is our upmost concern; strict training and safety
protocols are in place to ensure adherence to CDCThe purpose of the
Operations Coordinator is to support operations and staff function
leaders in meeting the administrative requirements of the Branch.
Primary to this role is ensuring efficient processing and
compliance of TSA badges and background checks; the new-hire
orientation and onboarding lifecycle; various data tracking, file
set-up and maintenance; and coordinating, logging, and executing
various business services checklists and calendars.Essential
- Coordinates the badging process between the local TSA office
and new employees; coordinates branch-wide badge renewal process.
Acts as a badging signatory, and maintains badging audits, tracks
renewals, and schedules SIDA classes.
- Provides administrative support for recruiting activities and
initiatives, posts job openings, attending career fairs, and
- Coordinates employee orientation and ensures new hire training
and on-boarding paperwork is completed and submitted appropriately;
executes all necessary processes to ensure new hire is prepared and
ready for work on first scheduled day.
- Supports and tracks ServSafe and Adult Beverage training and
- Resolves administrative questions related to pay; distributes
work related documents, materials, communications, and
- Compiles, files, maintains, and safeguards Personally
Identifiable Information and other confidential documents and
records in accordance with company policy.
- Processes changes and generates reports from the employee
- Completes operations, compliance, safety, and training logs and
checklists; processes required forms and worksheets, and maintains
data, records, and documents.
- Researches customer service inquiries and contacts guests
directly for resolution and follow up.
- Assists with planning and executing associate engagement
activities and recognition programs, employee meal vouchers, and
- Coordinates vendor activities and deliveries, schedules repair
and equipment maintenance, escorts visitors post security for
repairs, deliveries, or interviews.
- Assists in ensuring alcohol distribution to restaurants and
bars, where permitted.
- Participates in period end inventory, provides logistics
management system support.
- Assist Operations with permits and licenses, vehicle
registrations and inspections.
- Provides cash machine and/or cash room support where
applicable.Reporting relationship and other important information
- The Operations Coordinator position as described falls under
the Fair Labor Standards act as a Non-Exempt position
- The Operations Coordinator position typically reports to the
Senior/ Director of Operations.
- The Operations Coordinator position is expected to occasionally
work a varied and rotating schedule to be on site as needed for
meeting the various administrative priorities each week.Minimum
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment
- Requires a minimum of 2 years administrative, cash handling,
and customer service experience
- Requires a demonstrated ability to prioritize work, effectively
communicate, resolve conflict, and meet deadlines.
- Requires familiarity with operations systems and programs,
preferably Kronos, CrunchTime!, PeopleSoft, and other office
systems and database programs.
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend
instructions, correspondence, and policy documents, as well as
communicate comfortably with customers, the landlord, agency
personnel, managers, and associates.Additional InformationMaking
travel a little bit easierAt HMSHost, we empower our team of more
than 41,000 diverse associates to succeed. With more than 2,000
dining locations in airports and motorways, we offer the size,
resources, training, and advancement opportunities you need to
reach your career goals.Who are we a good fit for?HMSHost is the
right fit for people who are inspired to work in a fast-paced
environment and who enjoy learning new skills. You don't need a lot
of experience to succeed here, just an eagerness to grow and a
desire to have a positive impact on people's lives. Join us in
helping people feel good while on the move - apply today!To learn
more about HMSHost and additional career opportunities, visit Equal
Opportunity Employer (EOE)Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
(M/F/D/V)Drug Free Workplace (DFW)Job Type: Full-timePay:
$34,000.00 - $39,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Day shift
- Night shiftWork Location: One location
Keywords: HMSHost, Dayton , Operations Coordinator - HMSHost Dayton Airport, Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!