Call Center Specialist
Company: Civista Bank
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Civista Bank Description:
Position Purpose: Responsible for receiving and responding to
customer service inquiries ( both external and internal) and
problems via phone, in a prompt, efficient, knowledgeable, and
courteous manner. Promotes and sells products/services. Researches
problems and documents processes to correct the issue. Key
Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- To provide world class customer service by answering customer
incoming calls by the third ring, when at all possible, and
responding/resolving inquiries in a prompt, friendly and efficient
- Answers incoming telephone calls from both external and
internal clients and relays information regarding all aspects of
all Bank product lines. Follow-up on all situations that cannot be
- To resolve complaints, under general supervision and
established procedures, within a reasonable time frame as
established with customer. Handles difficult customers in a tactful
and helpful manner.
- To provide Civista Telephone Banking and Online Banking support
services by unlocking accounts and resetting passwords; responds in
a knowledgeable manner to questions and provides appropriate
answers to resolve problems.
- To cross-sell Bank services at every opportunity; refers
possible business to other departments within the Bank as
- To meet referral quotas and sales call goals as established by
management for this position.
- To participate in outbound calling programs as assigned when
new products or projects occur.
- To complete clerical functions in the following areas, when
request is made by phone: signatures card changes, assigning
ATM/Debit cards, processing check orders and so forth.
- To maintain proficient product knowledge, operational and
customer service skills through regular training and product review
and performs general clerical functions as required.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Three months to one year of previous customer service
- High School diploma/G.E.D.
- Excellent communication skills and commitment to world class
- Excellent telephone etiquette skills and the ability to be a
"sales-active listeners" in order to build rapport with the
customer and cross-sell as needed.
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to use independent judgment appropriately.
- Thorough knowledge of all deposit products.
- Ability to learn and become proficient in the use of specific
software products that must be utilized in responding to client
inquiries, including but not limited to: Microsoft Word and Excel;
ATM programs, Deluxe Check Ordering, Deposit Platform and Core
- Ability to use general office equipment. Physical Requirements:
- Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer
- Work involves sitting the majority of the day.
- Work involves speaking and using a multi-line telephone
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand,
under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves light lifting of boxes/files. Pay Transparency
Nondiscrimination Provision: Equal Opportunity Employer EEOC
M/F/D/V This Position Description is not a complete statement of
all duties and responsibilities comprising this position. Nothing
in this job description restricts management's right to assign or
reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
Keywords: Civista Bank, Dayton , Call Center Specialist, Other , Urbana, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!