Branch Operations Specialist
Company: Civista Bank
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Civista Bank Description:
POSITION PURPOSE: A Branch Operations Specialist (BOS) is
responsible for making sure that all employees adhere to branch
operations guidelines as well as ensure all systems operate
smoothly and efficiently according to established policy and
procedures. The BOS is also responsible for creating an exceptional
customer experience through their knowledge of available products
and services. The BOS demonstrates Civista Bank's mission to
improve the financial lives of our employees and shareholders, to
make a difference in the communities that we serve. KEY
ACCOUNTABILITIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Ensure operational tasks are followed & completed daily by all
- Responsible for the retention of operational materials as well
as managing audits to ensure operational soundness.
- Create an exceptional customer experience daily by delivering a
personal touch, building relationships, assessing needs,
recommending products, and referring partners to our customers,
thus growing the bank
- Developing an expansive knowledge of products and services to
fulfill customer needs and solve problems daily.
- Execute customer requests with speed and accuracy.
- Understanding all aspects of consumer lending in daily and
weekly activities; building customer trust and managing
relationships through the life of the lending process.
- Constant, consistent communication internally and externally to
provide an outstanding customer experience. Adhering to
regulations, following policies and procedures to ensure safety and
soundness of customers and the bank.
- Dedication to daily personal growth through active learning,
adapting to new procedures and systems, and refining skills to grow
the organization, and the team.
- Understand and encourage the use of technology in every day
banking interactions, including teaching customers how to use
technology, mobile banking, P2P, online banking etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 or 3 years' experience in branch banking
- Must be knowledgeable in all areas of operations; including
customer service, new accounts, and lending.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work under deadlines with
- Associate's Degree preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. PHYSICAL
- Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer
screens, reading of reports and so forth.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand,
under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves lifting and moving objects up to 50 lbs.
- Work involves ability to read, hear, write, and communicate
professionally both in person and via telephone, and sitting for
long periods at a time.
- Work involves some travel to attend meetings, training, and so
forth. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: Equal
Opportunity Employer EEOC M/F/D/V This Position Description is not
a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising
this position. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this position at any time. PI182411928
Keywords: Civista Bank, Dayton , Branch Operations Specialist, Other , Urbana, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!