Company: Bright Farms
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At BrightFarms, we exist for two reasons - People and our
Planet. We use state of the art indoor farming techniques to
produce pesticide free leafy greens that are insanely fresh and
delicious. We are dedicated to our mission of reducing the
environmental impact of food and serving the local communities
where we grow so our supply chain is simple and easy to trace. ?AND
we hire great people and treat the very well! Our Packroom
department is looking to add a Pack Leader to our team. ?This job
is located at our 780 Davids Dr, Wilmington, OH 45177 (OHI).
Responsible for coordinating the daily packaging plan and pack crew
in a safe and efficient manner. Enforces protocols and
documentation as related to food safety. Follows supervisor's
instructions in adhering to standardized practices with emphasis on
achieving required results.
Duties and responsibilities
* Supervise pack crew in daily operations to ensure daily plan and
goals are met, corrects errors and provides feedback when
* Train and educate crew in operating procedures with emphasis on
safety and food safety
* Adhere to all current SOP's, procedures, inspections and quality
* Communicate with supervisor when irregularities with product or
* Create daily packaging plan under guidance of supervisor and make
decisions as instructed
* Ensure accurate record keeping of performed testing and recording
charts are properly documented according to company and regulatory
* Ensure pack crew maintains a safe, clean, organized work area and
performs periodic sanitation as required
* Adhere to all food safety guidelines, complete training as
assigned, and report food safety problems to your supervisor or
other member of management as soon as identified.
* 1 + years of experience in a production environment or related
* Food or agriculture industry experience preferred
* Training in Food Safety and Sanitation
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as standard
operating procedures, safety rules, label mixing instructions
* Ability to fulfill routine logs related to food safety and
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole
Coolers/Warehouse/Greenhouse. Employees will work mostly in cooler
temperatures ranging between 35-55degrees. Employees will have some
exposure to seasonal conditions which may range from extreme heat
and humidity in the summer to cold in the winter. Often working
near moving mechanical parts.? There will be exposure to cleaning
chemicals. The noise level of machines and cooling units can be
There is frequent standing, walking, reaching with hands and arms,
as well as stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing.? The
lifting requirements to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds, and on a
rotating basis constantly lift up to 10 pounds.? The employee
should have clear correctable vision at close and distance range,
as well as peripheral vision to notice safety hazards.
We exist for the health of the planet and people - all new hires
must be fully vaccinated against Covid -19 by their start date.
Come grow with us - the future is BRIGHT!
Keywords: Bright Farms, Dayton , Pack Lead, Other , Wilmington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!