Company: HARTZELL FAN, INC..
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Basic Function: The Quoting Specialist will be responsible for
interpreting fan specifications, proposals, and other
documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for
products, projects, or services. This position will support general
and technical product application assistance. Responsibilities and
Duties for Quoting Specialist:
- Reviews data received by the Quoting Specialist and customers
to determine material and labor requirements and prepares itemized
lists and support documentation.
- Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for
management purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling
work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and
- Conducts special studies to develop and establish standard hour
and related cost data or effect cost reductions and participates in
special projects as requested by the Sales Manager.
- Consults with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss
and formulate estimates and resolve issues and to clarify quotation
- Assists with technical and general sales related questions with
sales representatives, distributors, customers and prospective
customers; as well as internal personnel as required. 6. Emphasizes
salable features, special features of fans, quotes prices, and
prepares orders for orders obtained directly. 7. Assists with sales
representative, distributors and customer training and plant
visits. 8. Contacts Sales Representatives to follow up on the
status of existing proposals or other potential sales leads. 9.
Generate pricing data for the fan selection software program. 10.
Travels as required. Qualifications and Required Skills Quoting
- Bachelor's degree in Sales or Marketing or related field highly
- Three to five years sales related experience.
- Experience with fan components and assembly knowledge is a
- Familiarity with generating pricing based on material cost and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Proficient in the use of Access, Word, Excel, Outlook, and
- Ability to take lead in projects and attain results with
- Outstanding Problem Solving skills are also required.
- Knowledge with Intuitive or similar ERP systems is a plus.
Keywords: HARTZELL FAN, INC.., Dayton , Quoting Specialist, Other , Piqua, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!