2nd Shift PLC Maintenence Tech, $2000 Sign-on!
Company: King's Command Foods
Posted on: June 25, 2022
King's Command Foods, LLC., an American Foods Group company, has
opportunities for a Programmable Logic Controls Maintenance
Technician -at our Versailles, OH plant. If you are looking to
advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a -part
of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the
world. -As our Programmable Logic Controls Maintenance Technician,
- Maintain production equipment in safe, optimal operating
condition to help ensure the protection of all plant employees and
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production and process
equipment for proper operation.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair of production
equipment from blueprints, technical manuals, or vendor
- Recognize and perform machine adjustments to the various
manufacturing machine systems
- Assist with installation, testing, and validation of new
- Conduct continuous monitoring of process and production
equipment for proper operation.
- Participate in equipment changeovers as necessary.
- Maintain organization of Maintenance Repair Area and any other
area where repair work is in progress.
- Determine corrective actions based on operational and trouble
messages provided by Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) Display
Monitors or other similar display panels.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely in accordance
with food safety and quality standards.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An
employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs
of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.Basic
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to work in the United States without visa
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years industrial maintenance
- Must have experience using hand and power tools, precision
measuring tools, and the ability to read and work from drawings and
- Must have welding experience.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior maintenance experience in a USDA inspected beef, pork, or
- Experience with PLC & controls hardware and software (Rockwell
Automation a plus).
- Work history in the last 12 months.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to attend work consistently.
- Ability to work safely, wear PPE, and follow safety rules.
- Display a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Be adaptable and dependable with ability to follow direction
and work in cooperation with others.
- Be attentive to detail.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Follow all food safety, quality and SQF rules.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be assertive and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Ability to perform consistent, accurate work, with minimal
direction and work successfully as part of a team.
- Must be able to withstand long periods in cold, warm, or
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Must provide own basic tools.
Keywords: King's Command Foods, Dayton , 2nd Shift PLC Maintenence Tech, $2000 Sign-on!, Other , Versailles, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!