Posted on: August 6, 2022
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, EMSAR is a fast-growing national
field services company providing maintenance, repair and
installation services to OEMs in the Healthcare, Life-Science,
Self-Service/Kiosk, and Security space. EMSAR's customer-centric
model enables us to customize and deliver the highest quality
solutions to our blue-chip and emerging client base. EMSAR's
portfolio of services includes:- On-site technical field support,
including maintenance & repair- FDA field change orders
("recalls")- Bench repair and remanufacturing- Installation- Call
center- Contract manufacturing and logistics- FDA compliance and
validation- Project management- Training and educationWhat you'll
be up to:We are looking to add an on-site team member at our
Wilmington, OH facility who is passionate about making EMSAR's
world better. The Quality Supervisor will have de-escalation
experience with problem solving affinity, be a conscientious
communicator with strong follow-through skills, have a strong
interest in process control management, and improvement and an
appetite for learning, listening and questioning.Responsibilities
- Maintain formal education/training on the following ISO
standards, as applicable: 9001:2015, 13485:2016 and 17025:2017
- Work with Quality Assurance Team to develop, implement and
maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) applicable to all EMSAR
- Manage the development and training of local EMSAR facility
employees on applicable QMS processes
- Manage the critical supplier quality qualification program and
corresponding quality audit program
- Manage the Corrective Action/Preventative Action program and
corresponding inputs and outputs
- Obtain and maintain formal lead internal audit certification
for ISO 13485:2016
- Supervise, plan and perform internal quality audits at local
EMSAR facilities and satellite locations, as needed
- Serve as the primary contact for any critical quality audit,
soliciting guidance and/or assistance from Quality Manager as
- Train and mentor new EMSAR Quality Analysts
- During leaves or absences, serve as the backup to the Quality
- As needed, work with EMSAR Sales Team to develop Supplier
Quality agreements for client manufacturers.
- Additional duties, as required.DISCUSSION OF QUALIFICATIONS
- 4-year degree in finance, economics, marketing, business or
mathematics preferred and at least one year of experience in
quality data management.
- 1-year experience participating in audits contributing to ISO
- 2-years quality system-related experience in regulated
environment, preferably FDA.
- Possess experience meeting ISO standards, preferably: 9001:2015
- Working knowledge of the internet, computers in general, and
Microsoft Office Suite Professional and be fluent in Word, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present
findings and recommendations.
- Detail oriented and problem solving and research skills and
understand the importance and benefits of data quality.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently and possess strong customer
- Ability and willingness to travel and work away from home for
up to 5 consecutive business days per project need.
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information with
appropriate discretion DISCUSSION OF PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS AND
"FIT"The Quality Supervisor will be an integral member of the team
and must be willing and able to both lead and take direction and
have a desire to learn. The candidate must be energetic, driven and
have a professional demeanor. The highest integrity is a must.
- Analytical: Knowledge of project management principles, program
analysis and metrics, and associated presentation skills.
- Communication: Ability to communicate effectively both orally
and in writing to succinctly explain complex issues to
non-technical audiences, prepare and present reports, provide
advice and guidance, and represent the organization in meetings and
- Flexibility: Ability to handle disconnected data and requests
in a changing and dynamic atmosphere.
- Quality management: the individual looks for ways to improve
and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and
- Judgment: the individual displays willingness to make
decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely
- Planning/organizing: the individual prioritizes and plans work
activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action
- Teamwork: Ability to work in a collaborative style.
- Organizational skills: Ability to work under tight deadlines
and handle multiple, detailed oriented tasks.
- Leadership: works independently with little oversight and
promotes teamwork and cooperation between assigned EMSAR
associatesWORK ENVIRONMENT, PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- While the position entails traditional work in an office
environment, there may be times when the Quality Supervisor will be
working onsite at various EMSAR facilities in a non-traditional
- Ability to travel nationally up to 30%
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: Emsar, Dayton , Quality Supervisor, Other , Wilmington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!