Travel Reset Specialist - Part Time
Posted on: August 7, 2022
1$300 Hiring Bonus! -CROSSMARK is seeking an enthusiastic,
motivated individual to join our growing team. As part of our
family, you'll support our reputable, well-known grocery clients.
We'll get you up to speed quickly with our online training and
learning materials. Representatives work both independently and as
part of a great team! Start your next chapter with CROSSMARK!
- Become part of a well-established organization with over 100
years of history.
- $300 Hiring Bonus! -Earn $$$ based on hours worked.
- No mandatory evening or weekend work.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance,
and 401(k) for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay with the option of direct deposit.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program. Share CROSSMARK opportunities
with your friends and family.The Grocery Reset Specialist will be
responsible for large-scale rearrangement of a store's products by
stocking, taking down and rebuilding sections of the store. Our
Reset Specialists have a keen eye for detail and work with
plan-o-grams and schematic layouts to implement merchandise for our
retailers across the United States.
- Must be available for shifts Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Basic computer skills and daily access to the Internet,
printer, and mobile device.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs up to 60lbs consistently.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Experience with planograms is a plus!We're continuing to
provide merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic.
We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer
favorites readily available. CROSSMARK complies with local and
federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our
employees and retail partners safe and healthy. CROSSMARK is
committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes
applications from people with disabilities. If you require
accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment
process, please let us know.#INDISE1
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Dayton , Travel Reset Specialist - Part Time, Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!