Company: Emerson Electric Co.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
* Must have current Journeyman's card or 6 years of experience in
* Set up, operate, adjust machine tools in performing moderately
complex assignments requiring a high degree of accuracy and
precision on products having interrelated dimensions.
* Work from routings, blueprints, engineering and quality
specifications and verbal instructions.
* Assist in the development of rough sketches and fabrication of
appropriate hardware based on information provided by Engineers
* Make recommendations to Designers and Engineers for design
* Meets costs, schedule and quality objectives for all assigned
jobs. Occasionally estimates these items.
* Determines method and sequence of machining operation required,
and upon completion assembles and adjusts final product.
* Suggest appropriate material for assignment based on knowledge of
material qualities and application.
* Expected to coordinate moderately complex assignments.
* Tests and debugs completed equipment and communicates with
appropriate function to document necessary changes
* As necessary, designs and builds special temporary tooling to
assist in making the part.
* Recognizes the need for and actively participates in the
maintenance of tools and machines used in performing job
* May provide technical assistance to other tool and model making
personnel on difficult operations and setups.
* Maintain awareness of and adheres to all location safety
procedures and practices. Keeps work area and equipment clean and
Keywords: Emerson Electric Co., Dayton , Toolmaker, Other , Sidney, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!