Human Resources Generalist
Company: Vandor Corporation
Posted on: September 23, 2022
AT VANDOR, We are committed to ensuring all employees are part of a
culture that is all about YOU. Vandor offers competitive pay and
provides a fast paced, low stress, and friendly environment where
you will have the opportunity to make a difference day in and day
out. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, VANDOR OFFERS:
- Great Benefits
- Vandor provides a fast paced and friendly environment where you
will have the opportunity for career advancement opportunities. The
Human Resources (HR) Generalist is a hands-on position giving
administrative support to Vandor's HR and Payroll Teams. This key
position is essential to ensuring Vandor's HR strategies are
compliant with federal and state laws and Vandor's overall business
goals. The HR Generalist supports a cooperative, flexible, working
relationship with all team members. HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administers 401K program including 5500 reporting and
- Maintains the standardized Job Requirements and Job
Descriptions for all positions.
- Manages team member benefits including monthly enrollments,
annual open enrollment, terminations, billing, communications,
coordination and data entry of enrollments.
- Takes responsibility for accurate and thorough team member
information in personnel files and in the HR/Payroll system
(Paylocity) for active and terminated team members.
- Initiates and tracks all performance reviews.
- Gathers and analyzes data for team member turnover rates.
- Assists with team member inquiries regarding all benefits.
- Assists Human Resource Manager with administration of Family
Medical Leave (FMLA).
- Assists Human Resource Manager with projects and assignments as
needed and including:
- planning Team Member events and recognition.
- coordinating Team Member meetings, group events, and preparing
- maintaining file system, files correspondence and other
- Stays knowledgeable about and has understanding of personnel
policies, programs, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains or verifies completeness of all Vandor and team
member Safety, Safety Training, Safety Tracking, Certifications,
Licenses and other required records in accordance with ISO 9001and
US Federal and applicable state law requirements.
- Completes Human Resource surveys.
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Capable of maintaining a high level of confidentiality and
professionalism in all situations.
- Excellent computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office and
- Comprehensive understanding of HR best practices, team member
benefits, and state and federal employment laws.
- Ability to empathize and diffuse sensitive or contentious team
- Basic knowledge of OSHA standards a plus.
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to
train, influence and motivate team members.
- Demonstrates written and oral communication skills and ability
to communicate with tact and diplomacy.
- Preferably 3- 5 years of Human Resources experience.
- Professional in HR (PHR) or SHRM-CP certification a plus. HUMAN
RESOURCES GENERALIST BENEFITS:
- Great Medical Insurance (example: $10 weekly single
- Dental / Vision
- Employer paid Life Insurance / AD&D / STD & LTD
- Health Savings Account (tax deferred saving applicable to
medical) 500/1000 Employer Contribution yearly
- 401K (matching up to $3.000)
- 10 Holidays Including your birthday
- Vacation available after 60 days that increases with longevity
Keywords: Vandor Corporation, Dayton , Human Resources Generalist, Other , Richmond, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!