Public Space Attendant
Company: Holiday Inn & Roberts Center
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Located in Wilmington, Ohio, The Holiday Inn/Roberts Centre is
currently seeking Full Time AND Part Time Public Space Attendants
-to join our Housekeeping Team!! This position is responsible for -
performing housekeeping duties to accommodate guest needs and
ensures cleanliness of guest units and public areas while
supporting the room attendants.Our compensation package includes
-$13.00 Hourly wage, medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Life, 401k
with match, vacation, -PTO after 90 days, dining and travel
discounts, -special offers from our business partners, and discount
programs for selected cell phone providers. - - -PRIMARY
- Ensure the safety of all guests and guests' belongings.
- Dust all ledges and frames.
- Clean and maintain all public area restrooms.
- Stock and organize housekeeping closets during shift to ensure
items are readily available to co-workers.
- Must assist room attendants with retrieving items necessary for
cleaning of guests' units as well as trash removal.
- Responsible for removal of dirty linens and trash from guest
- Perform projects assigned daily in response to
Management/Supervisor request. -Required Skills, and Experience:
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently. -The Holiday Inn/Roberts Centre
is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed
to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a
positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on
supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the
family/work life balance and by providing development
opportunities. -We are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace/EOE. -All
applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior
Keywords: Holiday Inn & Roberts Center, Dayton , Public Space Attendant, Other , Wilmington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!