Ohio Market Development Specialist
Company: Green Thumb Industries
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We're looking for a proven cannabis advocate and individual
contributor to help grow and scale this teams' objectives and
assist our Medical Patient Acquisition team, which requires talent,
strategic thinking, vision, and a deep people operations mindset to
dive deep into our valued medical patient acquisition opportunities
throughout many diverse markets in the organization. Ideal
candidate will drive acquisition efforts of new-cannabis patients
through the development of creative campaigns to educate the public
about the benefits of cannabis and our distinctive brands. This
seasoned contributor will lead outreach efforts with medical
facilities and other medical cannabis and educational events, in an
effort, to grow our patient base and bring further exposure to the
product(s) that we offer in medical markets. The role is critical
to drive the growth of the organization and meeting our enrollment
commitments to our customers and partners. The role focuses on
reaching out to prospective patients to explain Green Thumb's
products, addressing a variety of inquiries, gathering feedback,
and patient conversion.
- Execute vision and planning efforts to improve market-level new
patient acquisition and retention results.
- Provide guidance and act as liaison to the community on the
overall Medical Marijuana Program; as well as the key benefits,
proper treatments, and responsible use of medical
- Create a network of local market physicians to enable patients
and patient families to safely and responsibly access necessary
- Conduct presentations and informational meetings with
interested physicians, patients, community groups, and internal
retail field leaders to build a greater understanding of offered
products, among key stakeholders.
- Build and manage trade/patient education programs regarding
RISE, Green Thumb products, and the overall industry.
- Provide product information and literature that helps persuade
targeted physicians to recommend cannabis products.
- Work with GTI's revenue and marketing teams to develop deeper
customer education and brand strategies that lead to greater
medical patient acquisition efforts.
- Nurture, build, and cultivate direct-to-patient and
business-to-business partnerships to generate new patient
- Plan, coordinate, and execute local events within the community
(e.g., information tables, health fairs, doc talks, etc.) to help
reach our ideal patients
- Monitor local competition by gathering current marketplace
information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules,
and merchandising techniques that improve on medical patient
acquisition and the overall medical patient experience.
- Collaborate with local revenue and retail leads for developing
and executing market-specific collateral and assets, including
social media, email marketing, new product drops etc.
- Manage regulatory compliance approval process for marketing and
- Produce and analyze weekly and monthly reports to effectively
target and prioritize upcoming new patient acquisition engagements,
activations, and events.
- Possess a high level of critical thinking and operates with a
- Operate with a high level of professionalism and integrity,
including dealing with confidential information
- College degree or equivalent combination of education, training
- Three years of progressively responsible experience, preferably
in sales, business development, or marketing
- Demonstrated success and a track record of growing sales that
expand outside of traditional sales tactics
- Business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing, outside sales, or
community outreach experience
- Cannabis industry experience a plus
- Technical proficiency in MS Office
- A passion for plant-based alternative therapies.
- Familiarity with reporting, databases, statistics, product
lines and medical issues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging
- Analytically and communicatively intelligent.
- Ability to focus simultaneously on short- and long-term goals;
ability to identify problems quickly.
- Knowledge of customer service, inventory management (including
software) and regulatory compliance.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time
- Solid understanding of the Medical Marijuana laws, rules and
regulations set forth by the state; a pursuit to further their
understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws is
appreciated and commendable
- Must pass all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal and company
regulations for working in the industry.
- Travel up to 50% may be required based on specific market
- Must be able to sit and stand frequently and in some business
instances, lift up to 40 pounds.
Keywords: Green Thumb Industries, Dayton , Ohio Market Development Specialist, Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!