Company: Frisch's Restaurant
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Server's main responsibility is to provide the guest with a
positive memorable experience that will bring them back. They will
provide a high level of courteous and professional table service to
dining room guests by making sure that they are cheerfully greeted,
receive full attention, are provided assistance in ordering, and
their orders are accurately prepared and timely served to their
- Greets every guest with a smile, offers a sincere welcome
acknowledging new and returning guests as appropriate, and ensures
they know their choice to come to Frisch's is appreciated.
- Seats the guest, followed by an introduction of self,
presentation of menu, suggestion of an appetizer and requests their
drink order. Upon delivery of drinks, takes the guest order, and
assists guest with ordering the best meal option.
- As the sales person of Frisch's, can increase the satisfaction
of the guest by introducing them to a wider variety of items
through suggesting items they might not otherwise order from just
the description on the menu.
- In providing menu assistance, guidance and suggestions, can
significantly increase the check average for each guest, ultimately
increasing company sales.
- Responsible to ensure each guest's dining experience is
- After taking the order, immediately makes sure the order is
provided to the kitchen and that any special meal adjustments are
accurately communicated. While the order is being prepared, checks
on guests and refills beverages. Once the meal is ready, verifies
order accuracy and quickly serves to the customer. During the
duration of the guest meal, maintains contact with the guests
insuring all needs and requests are courteously and efficiently
addressed. Once the main course is concluded, removes dishes from
the table and pleasantly offers dessert options followed by the
delivery of the final bill.
- Pleasantly and professionally answers phone calls to the
restaurant and handles appropriately.
- Assists the hosts as necessary with seating guests, ensuring
rotation of sections throughout the restaurant. If a host is not on
duty is expected to also function as host and immediately great and
- During down time, ensures his/her designated station is fully
stocked, menus are clean, silverware rolled, and napkins filled, as
well as all ice bins.
- As a team player, must be willing and ready to assist the
busser, or step in and perform the functions of a busser if one is
not scheduled by clearing, cleaning and resetting tables in
addition to helping fellow servers as situations arise.
- During a closing shift, is responsible to take down the salad
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend English
- Maintains an upbeat positive attitude, high level of tolerance
- Demonstrates salesmanship with guests
- Must be a 'team player' and be able to multi-task
- Good memory, math and organizational skills
- Food Safety Training
- Preferred experience with restaurant POS software
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Environment is interior of restaurant typically on carpeted
and/or tile floors with changing surfaces (spills, grease, and
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, push, pull,
climb stair, and occasionally lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to move freely throughout the restaurant facility
- Role requires mobility of hands, fingers, wrists and
- Good hearing, visual and speaking skills
- Ability to be on feet during entire shift
- Maintain good personal hygiene
- Must be able to handle sharp knives, cutting equipment
periodically using safety gloves Associated topics: auxiliar de
comedor, dining room captain, food and beverage server, hostess,
maitre d, mesera, mesero, server camarero, steward, wine
Keywords: Frisch's Restaurant, Dayton , Server, Other , Camden, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!