Company: Fricker's Vandalia 108, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
As a Fricker's server you will get to work in a fun, fast-paced
environment and you will meet a lot of great people. - We'll
provide the food and drink, you provide the personality!
-Your job responsibilities include:
- Greeting guests enthusiastically, suggesting specials based on
your knowledge of our menu, entering items into POS system
- Delivering food and checking back to ensure everything is
- Pre-bussing and bussing tables.
- Collecting guest checks and handling cash and credit cards
- Sincerely thanking guests and inviting them to return.
- Checking IDs per state and local law and serving alcohol
- Assisting other servers and managers throughout the dining
What you can expect from us:
- We will present you with the knowledge and skills needed to be
- We will constantly coach, teach and train you for your
- We will provide honest, professional feedback on your
- -What we expect from you:
- A positive attitude.
- To be in your proper uniform and looking sharp every
- To be flexible when necessary.
- Continued effort towards your own development.
- To follow company policies and procedures.
- To be yourself and have FUN!!
-Perks and Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal and clothing -discounts
- Free Birthday meal for you and your family
- Holiday Pay
- Rewards Program
- Referral Program
- Career growth opportunities
- Healthcare and prescription options for eligible employees
- Must be 19+ years old
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Do you think you have what it takes to work at the home of Fun,
Food, Sports and Spirits? If you do, click "Apply Now" and maybe
you can be a part of our Frickin' Team!
Thank you for your interest in applying with Fricker's. We are
always looking for great people and appreciate you taking the time
to complete our application. - If there are currently no immediate
hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for future
opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time. Again,
thank you for your time.Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
- Tips CertificationBehaviorsPreferred
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Fricker's Vandalia 108, LLC, Dayton , Server, Other , Vandalia, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!