RN Hosp Float - Miamisburg - Staffing Resource Office - FT/Varied
Company: Kettering Health Network
Posted on: November 26, 2022
RN Hosp Float - Miamisburg - Staffing Resource Office -
FT/VariedUS-OH-MiamisburgJob ID: 2021-27030Type: Full-Time# of
Openings: 5Category: Registered Nurse1 Prestige
PlaceOverviewSign-on Bonus! Up to $15,000 available to eligible
applicantsKettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical
centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest
Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience
with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our
service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it's by
providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of
health care professionals, or serving others through international
outreach. Responsibilities**Possible Incentives for external
- Up to $15,000 Sign-on Bonus based on shift and experience
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the
distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering
Health for the last 6 months prior to rehireResponsibilities
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing
nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with
other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development
and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources the RN acts as a patient
advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care
and participation in performance and practice improvement
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health
Network reflects the missions, vision, values and philosophies, of
the organization and nursing departments.QualificationsApplicants
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (ACEN or CCNE) if
they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed
within 5 years of hire). If hired after June of 2010, at KMCS, all
other KHN facilities after Jan 2011.
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five
or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful
completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of
practiceQualificationsWould Prefer Applicants Have:
- ICU/step down experience#PM21PI196201985
Keywords: Kettering Health Network, Dayton , RN Hosp Float - Miamisburg - Staffing Resource Office - FT/Varied, Other , Miamisburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!