Third Shift Shipping and Receiving/Material Handler
Company: Kings Command Foods LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: King's Command Foods has opportunities for a
Forklift Operator at our Versailles, OH facility. If you are
looking to advance your career, join the KCF family where you can
be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries
around the world. As our Forklift Operator, you will:
- Move controls, levers, and devices to drive industrial
forklifts to transport materials between loading, unloading,
processing and storage areas.
- Organize and secure materials where bales, boxes, super sacks,
pallets, and other materials are stored.
- Perform routine pre and post inspections on forklift equipment
to ensure forklift equipment to ensure forklift equipment is
- Manually load or unload materials onto or off pallets, skids,
platforms, or lifting devices.
- Weigh materials or products, and record weight and other
production data on tags or labels.
- Complete forklift operator training annually, provided by
- Consult and work with managers, supervisors, employees, and
equipment manufacturers to coordinate loading and unloading
operations.NOTE: this description is not intended to be
all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet
the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered
marginal.Requirements: Basic Qualifications: -
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to work in the United States without visa
- Must be able to work in a variety of work temperatures warm,
hot, humid, cold, wet or with slippery surfaces at varied heights
in and around moving equipment and parts.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the
- Ability to work extended scheduled hours Monday through
Saturday with daily overtime. Must be able to work overtime as
required. Start times and hours vary based on production
- Must be able to successfully complete trainings:
- Safe Quality Food (SQF).
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Food defense.Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior forklift experience in a USDA inspected beef, pork, or
- Prior production experience.
- Work history in the last 12 months.PI200982611
Keywords: Kings Command Foods LLC, Dayton , Third Shift Shipping and Receiving/Material Handler, Other , Versailles, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!