Second Shift Process Worker
Company: Kings Command Foods LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:King's Command Foods has opportunities for Process
Worker at our Versailles, OH facility. If you are looking to
advance your career, join the King's family where you can be a part
of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the
world. As a Process Worker, you will:
- Count out correct number of meat patties, meatballs, etc. as
they come down the conveyer belt and place them into boxes.
- Remove inferior product from production line.
- Stack filled boxes at the end of production line to be dates
- Close boxes of product.
- Clean up and throw remaining items at the end of the day. NOTE:
this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee
may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the
organization; these duties are considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work in the United States without
- Must be able to work in a variety of work temperatures warm,
hot, humid, cold, wet or with slippery surfaces at varied heights
in and around moving equipment and parts.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the
- Ability to work extended scheduled hours Monday through
Saturday (occasionally Sundays) with daily overtime.
- Must be able to work overtime as required. Start times and
hours vary based on production needs.
- Must be able to succesfully complete training:
- Safe Quality Food (SQF)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Food defense Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior harvest experience in a USDA inspected beef, pork or
- Prior production experience.
- Work history in the last 12 months.PI200982604
Keywords: Kings Command Foods LLC, Dayton , Second Shift Process Worker, Other , Versailles, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!