Company: Auto Valve, Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Summary:Edits, analyzes, and interprets incoming
orders covering a wide scope of company products to clarify missing
terminology and supply missing or misstated information. Edits and
rewrites orders to expedite impending completion procedures, as
needed. Contacts order sources to clarify and correct order
discrepancies. Maintains necessary files and records pertaining to
prices, discounts, parts, etc.Core Duties (Positional KPI's):
- Order Acknowledgement.
- Order Entry.
- Contract Review.
- Portal Maintenance / Reconciliation.General Duties and
responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Directly assist Customer Service Representatives in satisfying
customer requests for information.
- Assist customers in placing orders for parts by telephone or
facsimile machine and enter order directly into network ERP
- Maintain customer supplied data files.
- Prepares letters, quotes, reports, etc,
- Scans Purchase Order documentation while providing contract
- Proactively notifies customers of order entry delays and
requests delivery changes
- Provides data entry and analysis of data in various
- Maintains all procedures, forms, and reporting
- Accomplishes Purchase Order Entry, Purchase Order changes, and
customer schedule changes with respective department(s)
- Forwards collected data for premium/cancellation charges to
Customer Service Representatives(s)
- Processes RMA documentation
- Displays a positive demeanor when dealing with customers
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques
and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data
analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and
maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts,
and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- From handwritten drafts or verbal instructions, types or
otherwise prepares a variety of letters, memos, forms, and
- Compiles data from varied sources and makes summary reports as
required. May involve routine mathematical calculations and
tabulations in accordance with established methods.
- Maintains files; searches files and records for readily
identifiable information, as directed.
- Maintains follow-up system on reports requiring action on a
- Uses office machines such as computer, printers, FAX machines,
mailroom equipment, photocopier, and other standard office
- Responds to telephone inquiries from the public and other
companies when information requested is specifically provided and
known, such as from published records, specific deliveries and
procedures, and calendar of events.
- Other duties as assigned.Opportunities for Cross Functional
Training of Sales related Job Descriptions:
- 14.10 Customer Service Representative II
- 14.25 Sales Correspondent
- 200 Inside Sales RepresentativeSupervisory Responsibilities:
Not applicable.Requirements:Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5 years or equivalent of Customer Service experience
- Proficient keyboarding skills and ability to successfully
navigate in Windows software applications.
- Must present a professional and pleasant demeanor with
customers. Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and
organizational skills required in addition to sound telephone
etiquette. Proven working experience as a data analyst or business
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize,
analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with
attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting
findingsPhysical Demands/Work Environment: The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While
performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to
stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle or feel. Job
responsibilities will expose incumbent to the production floor.
Company lifting limitations will be enforced. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to
Keywords: Auto Valve, Inc, Dayton , Contract Administrator, Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!