Company: World Equestrian Center Wilmington
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The beautiful -World Equestrian -Center -located in Wilmington,
Ohio, -is currently seeking a -Barback -to join our team! The
Barback works with staff to ensure that guests receive prompt
seamless service. - The barback assists in cleaning the bar,
preparing garnishes, ensuring the bar is well stocked with all the
necessities, and take on other duties to support the bartender. and
ensure the bar operates smoothly. - Hourly wage for this position
starting at $13hrPrimary Responsibilities:
- Assists with opening and closing duties, such as restocking the
bar with garnishes, straws, and napkins. Ensures Bartenders have
clean towels, glassware, etc.
- Responsible for keeping bar well-stocked with ice, liquor,
wine, and beer.
- Checks taps and appliances to confirm that equipment is working
properly. Makes minor adjustments as needed/changes out kegs if
- Responsible for keeping the bar clean by wiping down surfaces,
sweeping/mopping, removing soiled glassware, keeping coolers and
storage area clean and organized, and remove trash from the
- Knowledgeable in menu items and cocktail recipes.
- Assists in taking orders, preparing drinks, opening tabs, and
- Communicate with customers, answering questions, handling
concerns or complaints.
- Maintain records and report levels of usage to assist in
reordering process and ensuring that delivered items are stored
properly. -Physical Requirements:The physical requirements
necessary for an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of the position are outlined below. Reasonable
accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the described essential functions of the position.
- The associate must be able to work on feet for up to 8 hours a
- The associate may have to stand walk, reach with arms and
hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The associate must be of minimum age to serve alcohol
- The associate may have to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close
- The associate must talk and hear.Qualifications, Education,
Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace.
- TIPS Certified preferred.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Knowledge of proper service etiquette and standards
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to take direction.
- Professional communication skills.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Self-motivated, organized, and ability to problem-solve.
- Professional appearanceThe World Equestrian Center -is managed
by -Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to
providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a
positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on
supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the
family/work life balance and by providing development
opportunities.We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. -All
applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior
Keywords: World Equestrian Center Wilmington, Dayton , Barback, Other , Wilmington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!