RN - Dayton - 5100 Cardiac Step Down (CVMU) - PT/Nights
Company: Kettering Health Network
Posted on: January 27, 2023
RN - Dayton - 5100 Cardiac Step Down (CVMU) -
PT/NightsUS-OH-DaytonJob ID: 2022-34590Type: Part-Time# of
Openings: 1Category: Registered NurseKH DaytonOverviewSign-on
Bonus! Up to $45,000 available to eligible applicantsKettering
Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more
than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are
committed to transforming the health care experience with
high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented
mission is in action every day, whether it's by providing care in
our facilities, training the next generation of health care
professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Responsibilities**Possible Incentives for external RNs
- Up to $45,000 Sign-on Bonus based on shift and experience
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the
distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering
Health for the last 6 months prior to rehireResponsibilities
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing
nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with
other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development
and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources, the RN acts as a patient
advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care
and participation in performance and practice improvement
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health
Network reflects the missions, vision, values, and philosophies, of
the organization and nursing departmentsQualificationsApplicants
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN, ACEN, or
CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed
within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five
or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful
completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of
Keywords: Kettering Health Network, Dayton , RN - Dayton - 5100 Cardiac Step Down (CVMU) - PT/Nights, Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!