Assembly - 1st shift
Company: 11th Hour Staffing
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Immediate opening for Assembly in the Dayton, OH area! -
11th Hour Staffing Inc. is a family-owned-and-operated business
that is passionate about recruiting, customer service, and our
community. We are positioned to be your one-stop staffing resource
for all your hiring & employment needs from entry-level to
executive, spanning across all industries.
Position involves all aspects of the assembly processes including
putting up inventory stock, parts pulling, assembling,
repair/restock/warranty evaluations, testing and service,
wash/prep/paint, packing, shipping /receiving and general clean up.
- The main focus of the position at this time is assembly of
reducers and motors. - Excellent mechanical aptitude and experience
is required, including a background in hand assembly.
- Hand assembly of gear motors, reducers, and adjustable drives,
maintain parts stock between assembly lines, putting up inventory
stock, parts pulling, repair/restock/warranty evaluations, testing
and service, wash/prep/paint, packing, shipping/receiving and
general clean up.
- Use calipers, depth and paint millage gauges.
- Must visually inspect all work and rework as
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions
for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules,
policies and procedures.
- Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he
feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage
in any unsafe work practices. -Report any unsafe condition to
- Read and understand supporting documentation for the work
- Monitor the work area for cleanliness.
- Rotate to various jobs within Assembly Shop.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company's
- Must be currently eligible and authorized to work in the United
States on an ongoing indefinite basis.
- Must be able to continuously meet the Company's production
- Ability to work in a fast-paced -environment with continuous
- Must have good oral and written communication and
- Ability to follow instructions, written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a
businesslike and professional manner.
- Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with
- Must have mechanical aptitude required to assemble gear drives
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to use gauges and other measuring equipment to ensure
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measurement, using whole numbers, common fractions and
- Ability to perform physical activity associated with operation
of equipment including bending, twisting, lifting, pushing,
pulling, and reaching in order to meet production needs.
- Must be able to stand and move continuously during working
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to develop improvement techniques.
- Ability to learn Company's products, including technical
- Must be able to safely move material to and from workstation
using fork truck or overhead crane.
- Always be businesslike and professional to fellow employees,
customers, suppliers, or people who work on behalf of the Company.
If you decide to make complaints or criticism, avoid making
statements that reasonably could be viewed as malicious, obscene,
profane, threatening or intimidating, or disparaging to customers,
employees or suppliers, or people who work on behalf of the
Company, or that might constitute harassment or bullying. Examples
of such conduct might include offensive comments meant to
intentionally harm someone's reputation or comments that could
contribute to a hostile work environment on the basis of race,
gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or any other
status protected by law or Company policy. Do not be insubordinate
to Company supervisors or managers.
- All of the above standards and requirements are based on
today's sales and service needs, the company's current methods and
technologies, and will change from time to time at the Company's
- Ability to work within the Assembly environment with exposure
to chemicals used in the wash/paint process as well as oils,
greases, solvents, and cleaners (list available upon
- Work in Troy Assembly plant.
- Remain continuously within the normal work area, except for
formal break times.
- Position requires regular, predictable and punctual attendance
and ability to work overtime as required, including
- Wear OSHA approved personal protective equipment (PPE) where
required by Company policy or where necessary as dictated by safe
Schedule: 6:00am - 2:30pm. -
Pay Rate: $17/hr.
Keywords: 11th Hour Staffing, Dayton , Assembly - 1st shift, Other , Troy, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...