Member Experience Representative - Part Time (25 Hour)
Company: Wright-Patt Credit Union
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Member Experience Representatives (MERs) deliver extraordinary
service while accurately and efficiently processing a variety of
cash and inquiry transactions for members while adhering to
applicable policies and procedures. MERs proactively suggest
appropriate products and services to help members better manage
their financial needs and provide information about the Credit
Union, its mission, and its products and services.
- Provide extraordinary member service by being knowledgeable,
engaging with members, making members feel valued and consistently
applying defined service standards. Accurately process transactions
for members, including but not limited to, cashing checks,
receiving deposits and payments, processing withdrawals, conducting
information inquiries, processing credit card advances, processing
transactions from night depository, etc. (60%)
- Listen actively to fully understand and answer members'
questions/concerns and offer guidance to appropriate products and
services. Proactively identify and make appropriate qualified
referrals for members that will save members time, money and/or
provide peace of mind. Look for ways to enhance members'
relationships by building trust and confidence. (15%)
- Ensures proper policies, procedures, risk mitigation
activities, and operating controls are followed. (e., security,
member identification, fraud prevention, etc.) Reports gaps in
policies, procedures, and operating controls to leadership to
ensure member impact and risk is mitigated. (15%)
- Balance assigned cash drawer during and at the end of each
- Perform miscellaneous duties such as end of day activities,
filing, answering phones, maintaining supplies, etc. (5%) Required
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent or ten (10) years
equivalent work experience.
- Some post-secondary education is preferred.
- Must be able to learn and apply a variety of software
- Must have accurate keyboarding skills.
- Prior experience in a retail service environment to include
cash handling and member service preferred.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the Partner is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The Partner is frequently required to walk and sit. The Partner
is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl.
- The Partner must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: Wright-Patt Credit Union, Dayton , Member Experience Representative - Part Time (25 Hour), Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...