Full Time Substance Abuse Counselor -MAT
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Compassionate Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor Needed!The
Substance Abuse Counselor will be in charge with assisting patients
through medically assisting treatments and offering techniques for
handling opioid addiction. Counselor conducts individual sessions
and group sessions to assist with crisis management and coping
strategies. Counselor will evaluate patients progress during
counseling and collaborate with doctors, nurses and other
counselors to assist the patients achieving overall
- Substance abuse counselor will be in charge of assisting
patients through medically assisting treatments and offering
techniques for handling opioid addiction.
- Counselor conducts individual sessions and group sessions to
assist with crisis management and coping strategies.
- Counselor will evaluate patients progress during counseling and
in collaborate with doctors, nurses and other counselors to assist
the patients achieving overall outcome.
- Provide individual and group counseling services; direct
service hours at regularly scheduled intervals; coordinate all
services throughout treatment
- Facilitates, establishes and reviews with each patient the
initial treatment plan
- Completes Bio-psychosocial assessment.
- Develop aftercare plans and discharge plans
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of counseling services
to all patientsin trauma informed manner
- Other related duties as determined by supervisorQualifications
- Must possess an Ohio LCDC II, LCDC III, Or LICDC
- Previous experience working with chemically dependent
individuals is preferred
- Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental, and accepting
attitude toward our patient population
- Understanding of an EMR system (electronic medical
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our
counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals
lifeCOVID-19 considerations:Everyone will be asked to be in
compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State,
County and City. What to expect from us:MedMark Treatment Centers,
a progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed
to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient
clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical,
emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each
of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality
of life.MedMark Treatment Centersis committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and
local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of
race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veterans status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Dayton , Full Time Substance Abuse Counselor -MAT, Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...