Endodontist Dayton, OH- DDS/DMD
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: November 17, 2023
At Aspen Dental, we put you first, so you can take your career
to new heights. Our best-in-class learning , and development
opportunities help you stay on the leading edge of oral care . Our
competitive compensation and flexible scheduling will help you
thrive. And we take care of your business and administrative tasks,
so you can focus on what you do best: treating patients .
As an Aspen Dental E ndodontist, you'll enjoy the freedom and
flexibility of traveling to multiple offices in your exclusive
territory, performing specialized clinical treatments with the
latest technology and equipment. You'll have the support and
resources of a nationwide network of experts, as well as a generous
compensation and benefits package . You'll be part of a team that's
committed to making dentistry better for everyone.
*350,000 * annual guarantee
Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team
- A guaranteed salary, company car lease program and 4-day work
week for full-time employees*
- Ability to earn up to 7 0% higher than the national average
earning potential for Endodontists *
- Ideal case selection in your own, exclusive territory with 100%
clinical autonomy over a built-in network of patient referrals
- Business and administrative support to handle scheduling,
billing, and other operational procedures
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities, including your own
equipment and fully equipped operatories
- Access to hundreds of hours of FREE continuing education
courses, as well as access to an instant peer network of
- Benefits for full- and part-time opportunities, including a
comprehensive package that includes medical, paid time off, health,
vision, and 401(k) savings plan for full-time positions.
- A generous reimbursement program for mileage and hotel
- Zero non-competes, so you have the autonomy and flexibility to
build a career that works for your lifestyle
How You'll Succeed
- Assume quality of care for patients with endodontic problems
while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics
- Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases of dental pulps and
periapical tissues of teeth.
- Evaluate findings and prescribe methods of treatment to prevent
loss of teeth and to restore teeth to function.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental
associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded
practices in the local community.
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school
- Successful completion of an advanced education program in
endodontics accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of
the ADA required .
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated
by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business
support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental
*Offers vary by location
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Dayton , Endodontist Dayton, OH- DDS/DMD, Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!