Company: Beckett Springs
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Overview: Assessment Specialist FT Nights $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Beckett Springs is a 96-bed behavioral hospital located in West
Chester, Ohio. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental
health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their
families. At Beckett Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's
Lives . The Assessment department plays an essential role in
helping fulfill our mission of "Changing People's Lives ".
Assessment team members assess the needs of walk-in and phone
callers and completes initial psychiatric assessment on patients
seeking treatment. As an Assessment Specialist, you will provide a
comprehensive assessment and quality therapeutic care to patients
seeking treatment of substance abuse, dual diagnosis or psychiatric
or emotional disorders. So, do you have what it takes to become
part of a team dedicated to Changing People's Lives ? Members of
our team enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay - We've partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit
to offer employees access to their pay on their schedule Position
- Receives inquiry calls and assists the caller with scheduling a
face-to-face assessment or triage to the appropriate community
- Assesses or ensures assessment by a qualified mental health
professional of patients who present for assessment.
- Screens for medical and behavioral emergency conditions.
- Performs a comprehensive assessment and quality therapeutic
care to patients seeking treatment of substance abuse, dual
diagnosis or psychiatric or emotional disorders; coordinates with
the clinical team/on-call physician to ensure these needs are met
either at the facility or other appropriate community
- Interprets treatment to patient and family to help reduce fear
and other attitudes obstructing acceptance of care and continuation
- Completes the administrative processes of admission and
precertification of care with external payers, as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or counseling and relevant
licensure (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, MFT, IMFT)
- Current unencumbered clinical social work, counseling license
or per state of practice guidelines. RN license may be
- Valid driver's license and a favorable Motor Vehicle Report
(MVR), along with proof of insurance when using own auto.
- Ability to meet typing keyboard expectations.
- CPR and CPI certified within 30 days. Experience:
- Prior experience in a psychiatric healthcare facility working
with adult and geriatric patients preferred.
- Must have strong clinical assessment skills.
Keywords: Beckett Springs, Dayton , Assessment Specialist, Other , Germantown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!