Associate Account Executive - Telesales
Posted on: July 16, 2019
Be part of something bigger.
Knowledge may be power, but you need to put the right knowledge in
the right hands at just the right time to create truly powerful
solutions. That's exactly what you'll be able to do at LexisNexis.
We're a leading global provider of content, tools and analytics
that help customers around the world enhance productivity, improve
decision making and advance the rule of law. If you're passionate
about driving and developing successful new business opportunities,
we're looking for you.
Associate Account Executive – Telesales
In this important role, you'll be responsible for generating new
business revenue through the sale of LexisNexis products, services
and content within your assigned territory. We're looking to you
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals.
- Develop detailed strategic plans for growing business.
- Identify, qualify, manage and close on a strong pipeline of
- Deliver actionable forecasts, customer, competitive and market
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of LexisNexis products,
content and solutions.
- Articulate competitive differentiators and our value
- Collaborate with other sales team members to secure new
We're seeking a self-motivated, results-driven professional
- Related Bachelor's degree.
- 1 or more years of experience generating new business sales,
preferably in a business-to-business environment.
- A new business "hunter" mentality.
- Strong prospecting, selling, negotiating and closing
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to effectively partner and collaborate across
- In-depth knowledge of Strategic Selling techniques and CRM
In addition to the incredible rewards of advancing the rule of law
around the world, a career with LexisNexis enables you to enjoy an
amazing compensation and benefits package and limitless growth
potential within a fast-paced and fun working environment. Find out
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading
global provider of content and technology solutions that enable
professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and
non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve
better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the
first to bring legal and business information online with its
LexisNexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional
harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help
professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways.
Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures
organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve
productivity, increase profitability and grow their business.
Part of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves
customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees
worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal
opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and
treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability
status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a
disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to
use or access our online system, that individual should please
contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
Keywords: LexisNexis, Dayton , Associate Account Executive - Telesales, Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!