SME, PM Special Programs
Company: Decisive Analytics
Posted on: August 15, 2019
OverviewDECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is looking for a SME, PM
Special Programsto provide support to AFLCMC/WWG in Dayton, OH. The
Air Force Life Cycle Management Center Special Programs Office
(AFLCMC/WWG) develops, tests, and rapidly fields classified Air
Force aeronautical capabilities. Executing a significant budget,
the AFLCMC/WWG conducts studies to identify new capabilities;
transitions laboratory technologies to operational platforms;
executes demonstrations; and develops, tests, and rapidly fields
new capabilities for the warfighter.Responsibilities
- Subject Matter Expert in program management support to
classified programs utilizing DoD acquisition processes and
policies for the procurement of systems, subsystems, and life cycle
- Employ acquisition program analysis in the areas of acquisition
strategy, program planning and control, schedule development, test
phases, configuration management, risk management, contract
changes, financial management, production and manufacturing,
quality assurance, and logistics support.
- Applies integration, communication, coordination,
organizational and planning expertise to technical and acquisition
efforts across a broad spectrum of functional disciplines.
- Assist in the planning, development, editing, and publication
of acquisition document products (e.g., program documentation,
plans, reports, briefings, and other presentations, as required) in
the media and format requested-ensures quality control.
- Develop and present briefings and reports on program
status/studies, findings, and/or recommendations to senior
- Conduct technical evaluations of contractor proposals
(competitive or sole source).
- Assist in annual program cost estimates and Program Objective
Memorandum development and submission.
- Interface with weapons system contractors, vendors, and
Government representatives regarding programmatic aspects;
independently apply program management principles to investigate,
analyze, plan, oversee, and evaluate weapons system development,
production, and sustainment activities.
- Support program technical interchange meetings, program
management reviews, executive management reviews, test-related
meetings, development/operational test events, integrated product
team meetings, software/hardware design reviews, and platform
- Perform program risk assessments and develop mitigation
- SECRET security clearance with Single Scope Background
Investigation within the last six years and the ability to obtain
Special Access Programs (SAP) access and apply for a TOP SECRET
- Bachelor's Degree with 20 years of relevant experience or
Master's Degree with 18 years of relevant experience.
- Indepth knowledge of DoD acquisition program management
- TOP SECRET security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented
Information (SCI) eligibility and background investigation current
within the past 6 years.
- 12 months or more of Special Access Program (SAP) experience
within the past 5 years.
- 10 years of DoD Acquisition Program Office experience.
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level II
or III certification in Program Management.
- DoD Acquisition Program Office experience
- Experience in DoD Acquisition strategy and process development,
and lifecycle management.
- Experience in developing, editing, and publication of
acquisition document products.
- Experience with acquisition disciplines of financial
management, contracting, engineering, configuration management,
test, and logistics.
EEO statementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, protected veteran status or disability.VEVRAA
Keywords: Decisive Analytics, Dayton , SME, PM Special Programs, Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!