Lead, Revenue Implementation
Company: alternate solutions health network
Posted on: November 11, 2019
OverviewAlternate Solutions Health Network is looking for a?Revenue
Implementation Lead?to join our team!?The?Revenue Implementation
Lead is responsible for the overall internal revenue operations
stand up in collaboration with new partners. Reporting to the VP
Implementation, they will have direct interactions at the partner
and internal operations level and will ensure that all aspects of
revenue and billing operations meet regulatory, compliance, and
policy and procedure. This individual will also handle the payor
and billing transition process to ensure a smooth EMR migration for
the new agency. They will be responsible for demonstrating the
commitment to Alternate Solutions? mission and vision in their
interactions. Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly
Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon
Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, and more!Responsibilities
- Responsible for collating, reviewing, validating and delivering
Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance payor information in a manner
that allows for timely database setup and billing of home health
and hospice related claims.
- Primary contact for set up of eligibility verification process
for new agency.
- Maintains current knowledge of insurance, Medicare, and
Medicaid billing, company and hospital guidelines, policies and
- Acts as point of contact for internal revenue departments as
well as partner departments to facilitate rapid turnaround of
- Facilitates the acquisition and review of agency identified
physician contacts to ensure smooth order delivery post
- Acts as facilitator of third party integration into EMR
regarding billing, insurance, and physician order delivery.
- Responsible for report out and escalation of identified risks
- This position requires an associate degree and 1 year of
- Possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills and
demonstrated effective verbal and written communication
- Experience with medical billing is required.
- Knowledge of medical records maintenance, physician services,
and insurance authorization practices is required.
- Experience in implementation of new business models,
partnerships, or mergers is preferred.
- Experience with logistical and data analysis to ensure
efficient agency organization.
- Thorough understanding of project management phases,
techniques, and tools is required.
- Strong analytical skills, business planning, change management,
and project management skills.
- Expert use in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access,
- Travel up to 50% of the time
Keywords: alternate solutions health network, Dayton , Lead, Revenue Implementation, Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!