Implementation Field Administrator
Company: alternate solutions health network
Posted on: November 11, 2019
OverviewAlternate Solutions Health Network is looking for an
Implementation Field Administrator?to join our home care
family.?The Implementation Field Administrator (IFA) is responsible
for planning, launching, and then running a new home health
operation. They will lead the new operation until a permanent Field
Administrator (FA) is hired and trained.??IFA responsibilities
during the operating phase focus on day-to-day leadership of the
agency. As the acting FA the IFA is responsible for coordinating
all the clinical disciplines to provide high quality,
cost-effective, and billable care under the direction of
physicians. The IFA is also responsible for maintaining
relationships with partners to achieve clinically excellent
outcomes, regulatory compliance, patient satisfaction, and teammate
satisfaction in a fiscally responsible manner.?Our Employees enjoy:
Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision
Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off,
- Train, lead, and motivate agency internal and field staff while
facing uncertainty and new processes, procedures, and
- Collaborate with functional teams to ensure up to date program
offerings and training opportunities during the joint venture
- Coordinate and provide oversight of all internal agency
management activities for JV implementation and documentation of JV
- Identify gaps and make recommendations for various field staff
- Identify and escalate risks during the onboarding and training
process for new joint venture partnerships.
- Adhere to and participate in the agency?s mandatory HIPAA
privacy program and employee compliance program.
- Participate in meetings and educational programs as
- Manage performance to meet established standards and processes;
ensure agency success on performance metrics by adhering to
training, processes, and budgetary constraints.
- Meet performance goals on leading indicators e.g., admissions,
recertifications, HHRG, etc.
- Collaborate with partners to reach quality and process measure
goals related to star ratings, hospital utilization, and patient
- Interact with individuals (internal clinical teams, patient
family members, physicians, etc.) as needed via phone, email,
and/or fact to face meetings concerning patient care
- Ensure documentation and clinical charting practices are
established and maintained in accordance with
- Review all policies and procedures for compliance with local,
state, and federal regulations
- Monitor patient trends and outcomes
- Understands and practices agency policies and procedures
- Other duties as assignedQualifications
- Clinical licensure is required, Registered Nurse
- This position requires 3 years home care experience, 5 years
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience in home healthcare or
related health programs required, 5 years preferred.
- Expertise and home healthcare background for multiple sites
- Knowledge of guidelines governing home health agencies.
- Knowledgeable on nursing best practices.
- Possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills and
demonstrated effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively establish and train agency specific
processes to wide audience.
- Ability to monitor the allocation of resources according to
- Ability to oversee and be a visionary to make appropriate
clinical, operational, and business development judgements.
- Strong group facilitation and process improvement skills
- Experience with implementation, support and training experience
- Operational knowledge of HCHB software, PDA?s, ADP, Microsoft
Office & Outlook preferred.
- Valid driver?s license and auto insurance.
- Travel up to 80% of the time.We can't wait to meet
you!Alternate Solutions Health Network is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: alternate solutions health network, Dayton , Implementation Field Administrator, Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!