Human Resources Implementation Lead
Company: alternate solutions health network
Posted on: November 11, 2019
OverviewAlternate Solutions Health Network is looking for a?Human
Resources Implementation?Lead?to join our home care family.?The
Internal Human Resources Implementation Lead is responsible for the
overall human resources operations stand up in collaboration with
new partners. Reporting to the VP Implementation, they will have
direct interactions at the partner and internal operations level
and will ensure that all aspects of compensation and benefits,
employee communications, hiring and onboarding operations meet
regulatory, compliance, and policy and procedure. They will be
responsible for demonstrating the commitment to Alternate
Solutions? mission and vision in their interactions. Complies with
all local, state, federal, and company rules and regulations.?Our
Employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses,
Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless
Discount, Paid Time Off, Free Nursing CEU's, and
- Responsible for collating, reviewing, validating and delivering
accurate facility information for EMR database build out.
- Acts as point of contact for internal referral, data entry,
eligibility, and scheduling teams as well as identified partner
departments to facilitate smooth transition to new EMR.
- Reviews and documents the referral process including interface
needs with hospital system EMR, validating data flow and security
- Responds to data provided by team members regarding service
area, services provided, and team assignments to ensure adequate
coverage for patient intake and scheduling.
- Coordination of employee benefit eligibility and
- Liaison with applicant tracking system, DES and payroll
- Maintains current knowledge of employment law and
- Responsible for ensuring timely acquisition of branded agency
documentation including but not limited to admission books, forms,
patient teaching materials, and patient reference information.
- Responsible for report out and escalation of identified risks
- This position requires a Bachelor?s Degree in Human Resources
or business-related field and 1 year of homecare experience.
- Human Resources certification is preferred.
- Possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills and
demonstrated effective verbal and written communication
- Experience with intake and admitting services clerical tasks is
- Scheduling experience in a healthcare setting is required.
- Knowledge of home health and hospice service line and
qualifications for use is preferred
- Experience in implementation of new business models,
partnerships, or mergers is preferred.
- Experience with logistical and data analysis to ensure
efficient agency organization.
- Thorough understanding of project management phases,
techniques, and tools is required.
- Strong analytical skills, business planning, change management,
and project management skills.
- Expert use in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access,
- Travel up to 50% of the timeWe can't wait to meet you!Alternate
Solutions Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: alternate solutions health network, Dayton , Human Resources Implementation Lead, Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!