Tier II Technician Level 1 with TS/SCI CI Poly
Company: Information Management Group
Posted on: February 24, 2021
OverviewIMG - provides information technology (IT), information
assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and
commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Tier II
Technician with TS/SCI at its Dayton, OH location.Founded in 1987,
IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence,
integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer
focused professional services, which ensures our company is
recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that
at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have
provided professional services in the Information Technology field
for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for
over 30 years.ResponsibilitiesJob Description: Support the
Intelligence community in providing technical support for the
customer's LAN and WAN across the enterprise.
- The Tier 2 network field technician will support the
installation and maintenance of the client's LAN/WAN devices.
- Respond to and resolve incident tickets.
- Implement standard network change requests.
- Provide support to Tier 3 network engineers for incident
management and projects (site surveys, coordinate and install new
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or
- Perform configuration management functions such as update
topology drawings, ensure asset management records are accurate,
- Layer 1 and Layer 2 network experience.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and OSI model.
- Working knowledge of layer 2 switching concepts.
- Working knowledge of basic routing fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of Layer 3 protocols such as OSPF, BGP,
- Working knowledge of Service Now or similar ITSM
products.Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to
considerationAdditional Requirements to be obtained: CI polygraph
is required upon startingBaseline Certification: Must meet DoD 8570
IAT Level 2 certification requirements.Education/Years of
Experience: Candidate must have 7 years of experience that can be a
combination of work history and education. This equates to a
Doctorate and 0 years of experience OR Masters and 1 years,
Bachelors and 3 years, Associates and 5 years or HS and 7 years.IMG
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistanceInformation
Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Information Management Group, Dayton , Tier II Technician Level 1 with TS/SCI CI Poly, Professions , Fairborn, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!