Class A CDL - Van Truckload Training Engineer
Posted on: November 22, 2021
$7,500 sign-on bonusAverage pay: $980-$1,200 weeklyHome time: Every
other weekExperience: 6 months or greater CDL
- Coach and mentor newly hired Schneider driver associates.
- Drive for one week with students in their final stage of
- Complete training evaluations and provide students with
feedback on their progression and performance.
- Conduct and demonstrate pre-trip and post-trip
- Process paperwork and plan routes.
- Ensure new driving candidates are adhering to all Schneider
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and timeliness.
- Model safe driving and safe work practices with or without
- Exhibit behavior in alignment with our core values at all
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned and the scope
of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. Pay and
- Earn up to $10,000 more per year than average truck
- Receive $100 per day, per student mentored.
- Earn up to a $30 monthly safety and retention bonus per student
for up to 5 months.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
experienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- DOT physical card.
- At least 6 months of Class A tractor trailer experience.
- Ability to coach and mentor effectively.
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Still need more experience or have questions about qualifications?
Call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through everything.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety first and
always, integrity in every action, respect for all and excellence
in all we do.
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid
training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online
personal development courses. Hear more about this role from our
Training Engineers Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the
employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please
visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI153293143
Keywords: Schneider, Dayton , Class A CDL - Van Truckload Training Engineer, Professions , Richmond, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!