Physical Therapy Technician
Company: Drayer Physical Therapy Institute
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you looking for a position in a service-based culture where
you can make a significant impact on the lives of others?
What is a Technician in a Physical Therapy Clinic?
- The Technician is an unlicensed associate who works under the
direct supervision of a licensed Physical or Occupational
- The technician works in the clinic in accordance with state
Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy Practice Acts and company
policy and procedures.
- Technicians must have excellent organizational skills and
attentive insight to contribute to exceptional patient care.
- Preparing equipment and treatment areas for patient use.
- Assisting and/or observing patients perform prescribed therapy
exercises and documenting patient responses to treatment.
- Performing basic prescribed treatments such as applying ice
packs and heat pads as instructed.
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment and therapy areas, as well as
changing and laundering linens.
- Performing administrative tasks, including assisting with
patient intake, answering phone calls and scheduling patient
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Organizational detail and ability to multitask.
- Proficient in the use of computers and learning new software
Fulltime positions include:
- Annual paid Charity Day to give back to a cause meaningful to
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term
- 3-week Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401K + company match
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our
differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our
communities, our patients and our teammates, and we commit to
continue to focus on diversifying every level of our workforce
Keywords: Drayer Physical Therapy Institute, Dayton , Physical Therapy Technician, Professions , Wilmington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!