Company: EMCOR Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About us: Since 1962, Southern Industrial and Southern Crane has
helped install and maintain the manufacturing and industrial base
that has fueled growth across the Southeast.
We have grown from a Carolinas-based crane and rigging company into
the leading provider of operated crane services, rigging services,
turn-key industrial construction and plant maintenance services in
As part of EMCOR Group, Southern Industrial and Southern Crane's
ability to serve our customers is enhanced by EMCOR's financial
strength and national presence.
Southern Industrial is looking for Electricians to work our of
Wilmington, NC office on a project in Beaverton, OH where the
customer is requiring qualified candidates to provide proof of
being fully vaccinated as a condition of working on the project,
subject to accommodations.
Plans layout, installs, and repairs wiring, wire ways, electrical
fixtures, apparatus, wire pulling, terminate control equipment and
* Studies blueprints, sketches, or building plans for information
pertaining to type of material required, such as lumber or
fiberboard, and dimensions of structure or fixture to be
* Selects specified type of lumber or other materials.
* Prepares layout, using rule, framing square, and calipers.
* Terminates panels utilizing LOTO
* Run cable tray, pulls wire and bend various types of conduit.
* Shapes materials to prescribed measurements, using saws, chisels,
* Verifies trueness of structure with plumb bob and carpenter's
* Erects framework for structures.
* Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above
* Works within precise standards of accuracy.
* Rates information using standards which can be measured or
* Reviews and compares differences in the size, shape, and form of
lines, figures, and objects.
* Follow directions, plans, and blueprints.
* Perform work from scaffolding, ladders or other structures.
* Perform work overhead, beneath structure, and from various other
positions as required by working conditions.
* Detects, recognizes and responds to dangerous conditions or
* Regular attendance is required.
* Significant travel may be required.
* Performs other duties as required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the
Working Conditions/Physical Effort
Conditions include working in office, shop, busy traffic areas,
warehouses, and undeveloped properties, with frequent exposure to
dirt, dust, grease, oil, vibrations, and adverse weather
conditions. Must be able to safely access all areas of property,
buildings, structures, wharves, rooftops and other elevated
positions, as well as, confined spaces. Must be able to effectively
use all required PPE equipment and lift up to fifty pounds.
Strenuous physical demands are required to safely perform the
essential functions associated with this position. Must be able to
safely operate all involved equipment and tools. Must be capable of
standing for long periods of time, bending consistently, working in
confined spaces with limited access, on ladders, in personnel
lifts, in workboats, and working in awkward body positions.
* Nothing in this job description restricts the Company's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: EMCOR Group, Inc., Dayton , Electrician (2), Professions , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!