Company: Aunt Millie's
Posted on: January 16, 2022
You've seen the truck rolling through town and the silhouette
logo on bread shelves in grocery stores, but do you know Aunt
Millie's? We are a family-owned bread company headquartered in Fort
Wayne, Indiana with locations and distribution throughout the
Midwest. Perfection Bakeries began in 1901 and today the family has
grown to include several brands, including Aunt Millie's, and over
1200 valued employees. Baking quality bread products is what we do,
but when it comes to a career, we know you need more than
Functions of the role:
- Directs, coordinates and facilitates activities of workers
engaged in the repair, maintenance, and installation of machines,
tools, and equipment, and in the maintenance of buildings, grounds,
electrical and HVAC.
- Manage and work within the parameters of departmental
- Set strategic and tactical direction to plan, schedule, direct
and control all maintenance processes in order that we can meet the
needs of our customers. This will include, but not limited to,
managing repair, preventative maintenance, fabrication, and
modification, installation of machines, tools, and equipment to
ensure continuous production operations.
- Provide strong leadership and technical expertise to maintain
existing procedures and drive continuous improvement. Plans,
develops, and implements new methods and procedures designed to
improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater
utilization of labor and materials. Reviews new product plans and
discusses equipment needs and modifications with management
- Ensure food safety procedures are adhered to when repairing,
replacing, installing and applying preventive maintenance to food
processing equipment and while working in processing area.
- Follows and ensure compliance with all GMP, Food Safety and
Safety practices, policies and requirements.
- Lead and achieve a zero-injury workplace.
- Ensure compliance with applicable State and Federal government
- Build a culture of mutual respect, teamwork, and
professionalism, demonstrating active support of the Company's
values and policies.
- Experience with continuous improvement methods such as Six
Sigma (DMAIC methodology), Lean (Kaizen events, Value Stream
Mapping, 5S, etc.) preferred.Qualifications:
- 3+ years in a management or leadership role.
- 5 or more years of experience in an industrial environment,
preferably in food manufacturing.
- Proficiency in MS Office and SAP systems preferred.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication
skills.We offer competitive wages, employer 401(k) package and life
insurance options, excellent healthcare, including dental and
vision. A safe work environment and opportunities for growth!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Aunt Millie's, Dayton , Maintenance Manager, Professions , Sidney, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!