PLC/Maintenance Technician - starting at $19/hr
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Maintenance Technician 1 st Shift $19/hr.
We heard you knock!
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. In fact, it's one
of our Cultural Pillars. We are a composite of diverse people who
come together by showing support and respect to one another. We
hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We
continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers'
experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry
and help people walk through walls. Join us and make an impact each
day you work at Masonite!
- Free Medical Premiums - Wellness credit $650 + COVID-19
vaccination credit $650 equals no medical premium expense for the
employee only HSA basic plan
- Dental, Vision, Life, & Accidental Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Benefits
- Paid Holidays - ability to earn additional PTO each month
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities - we promote from within the
- Referral Bonus (if you refer friends)
What you will do:
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance, troubleshooting,
installation, cleaning and repairs of machinery and equipment, to
include modifying plant machinery and equipment and automatic
equipment. Troubleshoot and repair AC / DC drives and motors.
- Have knowledge of hydraulic/pneumatic pressure systems and can
- Perform repairs and maintenance as necessary to maintain
production at target efficiencies. Perform and record assigned
preventive maintenance tasks.
- Housekeeping is a priority to provide a safe, clean, and
organized work environment. Position requires an elevated level of
mental alertness and attention to detail, as well as good physical
health and strength
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree
- Prefer minimum of 2 years of industrial maintenance
- Some (3-5 years Knowledge of PLC'S Electrical experience) & PLC
ladder programing along with various programming software PLC
automation and motion experience desired knowledge of electrical
testing equipment commonly used in an industrial plant, such as
ammeters, voltmeters, Meggers, conduit benders, and other hand or
power tools equipment related to the job. Pneumatic understanding
of manufacturing machinery and general plumbing skills.
- Experience with hydraulic pumps, valves, and piping. Ability to
weld with MiG, stick and /or wire welding machine. Proper use of
torch rig, electrical hand tools, grinders, drill motors, die
grinders, porta band, and bench grinder.
- Electrical experience in 480-230 1-3 phase services,
troubleshooting circuits, motor starters, lighting, and control
wiring a plus.
- Must be able to climb a ladder and work in high areas.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a
- The ability to work accurately, thoroughly and meet deadlines.
Leadership skills desired. Good verbal, written and computer
- This position requires a self-motivated individual who can work
- Technical education is a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus.
Aleron companies (Broadleaf Results and TalentRISE) are Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age,
disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected
Keywords: Masonite, Dayton , PLC/Maintenance Technician - starting at $19/hr, Professions , Vandalia, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!