Commercial Roofing Estimator/ Project Manager
Company: Nations Roof, LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Prior Commercial Roof Estimating and/or Project Management
experience is Required to be considered for this position. Nations
Roof is a leading national commercial roofing company in the US
with services spanning installation, replacement, new construction,
repairs, disaster response, portfolio management, and advanced
sustainability options. With more than 35 locations and over 1,300
roofing professionals nationwide, we offer quality roofing
solutions with an emphasis on safety and fast response time. We are
considered to be the destination company for roofing professionals
with a one of a kind company culture that invests heavily in our
team in a variety of ways to set them up for success both
personally and professionally. Functions: The Commercial Roofing
Estimator/ Project Manager is responsible for pricing individual
project proposals and determining scope of work on assigned
projects. Tasked with overall quality and success of a project from
start to finish. Duties:
- Effectively prepare and communicate in proper written form
competitive job estimates by interpreting drawings bid documents
performing take-offs for labor equipment and materials.
- Make site visits to collect bidding information.
- Review proposed and submit project bids in accordance with
company bidding procedures with essential overall cost accuracy.
Safeguarding they are completed on time.
- Participate in construction meetings from pre-construction
meetings to completing project closeout documents.
- Coordinate project activities to attain successful goals on all
projects by focusing attention to on time and in budget project
- Maintain communication with project contacts regarding
- Controlling and prioritizing multiple activities while handling
- Insure inventory of materials received at project site.
- Participate in post-job review/analysis of actual costs to
estimated costs through job cost system for use on future projects.
- Commercial roofing industry experience
- Knowledge of various roof systems materials construction
process and design code compliance and manufacturers requirements
- Willing to learn and use data base estimating computerize
- Ability to analyze blueprints specifications proposals and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel Word Outlook
- Outstanding communication and time management abilities
- Ability to give instructions and clearly explain problems or
- Understand complex problems and make decisions to benefit
everyone as much as possible
- Must be able to work well with others and within a company
- English Fluency - written and verbal communication
- Edge estimating software
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience The preceding job
description has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities
required of employees assigned to this job Benefits Include:
Premium Wages and Exceptional Benefits:
- Company Vehicle Phone and Computer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match We are an Equal Employment
Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug
Free Workplace. www.NationsRoof.com NO RECRUITERS. All candidates
need to be authorized to work in the U.S.
Keywords: Nations Roof, LLC, Dayton , Commercial Roofing Estimator/ Project Manager, Professions , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!