Construction Project Manager
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Construction Project Manager - $50M+ Multi-Family Project -
Columbus, OHThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Kaylee MalloryAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending
us your resume.Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:We
are a fully integrated real estate company with in-house
development, construction, management, and investment opportunities
in multifamily, student housing, and active 55+ living. We have
over 8,500 student housing beds and over 2,000 multifamily units
located in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, South Carolina, and
Texas with our corporate office in Columbus, OH.Why join us?We
offer an exceptional company culture by providing a supportive and
fun working environment and promoting a healthy work-life balance.
We appreciate the vital role each team member plays and we offer
highly competitive salaries. In addition, our exceptional benefits
package for full-time employees includes:
- 3 Weeks PTO First Year
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K After 3 Months, employer match up to 4%, immediately
- Employee Referral Program
- Property Rental Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly Vehicle Allowance
- and more!Job DetailsAs a Project Manager, you will work
collaboratively with our procurement staff and field team. Key
responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for leading, directing, and coordinating the
day-to-day management of the project.
- Develop a high-performance team through supervision, training,
coaching, and mentoring. Ensure regular feedback is shared with
staff including -timely completion of employee performance
- Understand and administer HABC contract and subcontract
- Foster and enhance owner, architect, subcontractor and vendor
- Establish, update, and communicate Master Project Schedule and
manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of
project.Requirements:BA degree or higher in Architecture,
Engineering, or Construction Management or related 3-5+ years of
- Demonstrate knowledge in construction principles and methods,
environmental regulations, workplace safety, and employee
- Ability to be flexible and work well in a fast-paced
environment while handling simultaneously occurring tasks and small
- Proven experience creatively managing projects and people on
time and on budget.
- Experience with computer-aided drafting (CAD) software, PDF
Editing, Excel and Word. Scheduling software experience is a plus.
This position requires a Project List to be submitted with the
resume. This project list should reflect relevant Multi-Family
Residential and Podium experience on larger projects of
$500k+.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Dayton , Construction Project Manager, Professions , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!