Production Control Clerk
Company: Rittal North America LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPrimary Activities/Duties:
- Schedule and release production orders as required based on:
- Customer requirements
- Material availability
- Capacity constraints
- Schedule, release and manage fab and paint production
- Work closely with Procurement and Production departments to
provide accurate and best possible lead-time to customers.
- Monitor production schedule attainment and OTP
- Drive Continuous Improvement to achieve a ‘World Class'
manufacturing environment through support of Rittal Production
- Participate in production planning meetings as required to
ensure timely communication and feedback to all areas.
- Create schedules that enable production to meet/exceed all
targets for Quality, Productivity, Uptime, On-time Delivery and
cost. Based on current demands prioritize throughout secondary
operations for fabrication and paint.
- Cohesively work with Peers.
- Communicate the necessary changes and priorities to the area
supervisors/team leads/ and operators in a positive manner.
- Provide accurate and timely response to schedule inquires.
- Proactively work to identify and overcome bottlenecks.
- Continuously review new technologies or processes.
- Attend staff and project meetings as required.
- Actively participate in improving the Production Control
- Actively engage with peers & management in creation of positive
- Provide timely and accurate feedback.
- Continuously improve your own skills and competencies.
- Participate in benchmarking activities to support ‘World Class'
manufacturing (Cycle Time Through Shop).
- Other duties as assigned.Knowledge & Experience: High School
Diploma required. Prefer a 4-year degree in Management or Technical
training or equivalent experience. Must have excellent
communication skills, must be computer literate with a working
knowledge of all Microsoft products. Must also have experience with
Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) or Enterprise Resource
Planning (ERP) software. ACAD or Pro E Viewer, SAP experience and
APICS Certification a plus. Additional Report /
Responsibilities:-ATO Report -Cycle Count Adjustments / Cogis:
2001-Maintain Router Boards @ Paint Load and deliver some to the
WHS -Specials Delivery Report -Reissues -Material Short RLGL Follow
Up If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, you may contact
the company's Human Resources Department at (937) 399-0500.This
option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to
a disability.Rittal North America LLC is proud to be an affirmative
action/equal opportunity employer. EOE, including
Disability/Vets.Powered by JazzHRQC3nYX41iR
Keywords: Rittal North America LLC, Dayton , Production Control Clerk, Professions , Urbana, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!