Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Clean and polish the product.
- Utilize the manipulator to load product onto paint line.
- Paint the backside of product utilizing hand paint gun as
- Ensure quality by properly inspecting and packaging
- Build boxes.
- Box and/or skid the product.
- Wrap and secure the product for shipping as needed.
- Obtain appropriate label to affix onto product (item label,
- Enter production into QAD system.
- Records all downtime in the computer.
- Clean paint gun, paint booth and keep area organized.
- Follow all Safety rules and practices such as wearing PPE,
reporting unsafe hazards immediately, reporting accidents and near
- Use of various hand tools such as beam cutter, buffer,
- Participate in quality programs, SMED, kaizen, 6S, etc. as
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Fork truck driving experience
- 1+ years in an Industrial environment
- Minor computer skills
- Previous experience with a paint gun a plus Additional
Keywords: Hendrickson, Dayton , Production Associate, Professions , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!