Senior FMS Logistics/Technical Order Manager
Company: Sumaria Systems LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Sumaria has an opening for a Senior FMS Logistics/Technical
Order Manager supporting the Medium Altitude UAS Division (MQ-9
Reaper). This position:
- Requires knowledge of the complete technical publication
background and experience in dealing with every aspect of technical
data, from acquisition to sustainment to include printing and
- Requires equipment specialist expertise and technical
assistance for assigned equipment and to serve as the technical
expert to Foreign Military Sales (FMS) organizations in terms of
equipment integration and technical data.Desired skills:
- Experience with Active Air Force Technical Orders (TO) and
Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Country Specific Technical Orders
(CSTOs) and supported systems.
- Thorough comprehension of TO 00-5-series, AF Technical Order
System, Enhanced Technical Management System (ETIMS), Security
Assistance TO Data System (SATODS) and foreign disclosure
- Complete understanding of engineering drawings, modification
programs, technical order manager requirements, military
specification requirements, data tracking systems, and
inter-relationships of technical orders.
- Understanding of technical order plans and development
- Experience resolving problems related to assigned CSTOs
- Management skills to include planning, organizing and problem
solving and excellent written communication skill is required.
- Manage and participate in all areas of the Technical Order (TO)
development, sustainment, and distribution process to include but
not be limited to Guidance Conferences, In-Process Reviews,
Contractor Certifications, USAF Verification, Pre-Publication
Reviews, and TO Technical Interchange Meetings.
- Prepare or review all Technical Manual Contract Requirements to
ensure data required to safely operate and maintain the MQ-9 weapon
systems is acquired IAW USAF processes and procedures.
- Perform liaison duties with MQ-9 customers, outside agencies,
and test organizations to achieve MQ-9 objectives for CSTO impacts
due to development, test, and support of programs under the purview
of the program.
- Participate in engineering and development reviews, evaluate
formal engineering presentations and provide input and/or
- Develop and/or evaluate proposed ILSP for inclusion of
Technical Order Management Plan information, as requested.
- Develop and/or evaluate recommended organizational and
intermediate level technical data required to sustain operational
readiness of the MQ-9 system.
- Evaluate recommended test and support equipment for technical
- Receive, route and track all AFTO Form 22/252 or other TO
change submissions, route all approved change recommendations
through the specific channels to ensure inclusion in TOs. Prepare,
execute and track emergency/urgent TO change requests, as needed.
Assist the customer with maintaining a status of change requests
database reflecting the status and disposition of changes
- Assist the customer with the identification of maintenance and
equipment manuals required to support maintenance
objectives/concepts for selected operational systems/subsystems.
This task includes, but is not limited to CSTOs and commercial
manuals where applicable.
- Support the management of the TO distribution system including
oversight of program office specific CSTO distribution system
[Enterprise Data Distribution Network (EDDN)].Desired
Education/ExperienceBachelors of Science (BS) degree and 15 years
of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline
being performed OR . 20 years of experience without a degree. Five
years mush be in the DoD.Travel: YesSecurity Clearance Required:
SecretPosition Type: Full TimeWork Location: WPAFB, OH (Remote
eligible)Top salaries paid for qualified candidates.For more
information on Sumaria Systems, please visit our website at
www.sumariasystems.comSumaria is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or
Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other
protected factor.Sumaria Systems, LLC (Sumaria) is a market leader
in Professional Services, Engineering, and Information Technology
has been a trusted partner to U. S. Department of Defense
communities for more than 30 years. Sumaria Systems only provides
engineering services to the federal government, and does not
provide professional engineering or surveying services to the
public within the meaning of Ohio Revised Code Section 4733.16.
With expertise to lead, insight to deliver and commitment to
succeed; we staff each mission with a carefully selected team of
seasoned professionals. Headquartered in Danvers, MA, with
operating locations in Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Ohio,
Oklahoma, Utah, and Virginia.
Keywords: Sumaria Systems LLC, Dayton , Senior FMS Logistics/Technical Order Manager, Professions , Fairborn, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!